Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm not sure whether to keep question 70:

69. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
70. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?

I know Khan and Serena can check that one off, but is it really worthwhile?

(I've added the cybersex, erotica, and tattoo/piercing questions. Fetish clothing is still yet to be included.)

i wondered about those 2 questions as well. how about has been late to work / school or other appointment from being overtired due to falling asleep at the computer posting on the superthread ? :wink:

New Zealand versus Australia on Spicks & Specks! :lmao:

And the Kiwis have an early lead. :up:

i wondered about those 2 questions as well. how about has been late to work / school or other appointment from being overtired due to falling asleep at the computer posting on the superthread ? :wink:

:laugh:

I was nearly late to uni today thanks to the Superthread.

Haha, Australia sucked at that Across The Ditch game.

GO KIWIS!

I just feed my fish. I think a couple of my Clown Loach's are on the way out....

How's your fish going Ax?

I'm actually mildly worried about mine. I changed their water recently, and did nothing different, but since the change, they just keep hiding behind their favourite log and only seem to come out when I go near the tank.

Hey Anna,

How was the rest of your Wednesday?

bloody brilliant. i had to take kid #2 to the after hours clinic at the hospital today as she has a gastro bug and a raging fever, and the fucktards made us wait outside for 30 minutes because the clinic didn't open til 8pm and we were there at 7.30, not knowing it 1. opened at 8pm, and 2. we'd have to wait in the freezing cold! what a bunch of .....!!!! that's just fucking cruel, making a 2 year old with a viral infection like this wait OUTSIDE. god, i was pissed!

how was your day dan? where abouts are you working now? i'm guessing you're done with college?

I'm actually mildly worried about mine. I changed their water recently, and did nothing different, but since the change, they just keep hiding behind their favourite log and only seem to come out when I go near the tank.

That seems normal with mine....Although I think something has spooked my Angel fish, because it darts around everytime I get close to the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom