Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, Ax - I agree on combining whichever fondling questions, and I was never that sure about the cheek to cheek question either, but no biggie.

If added, "written erotica" should also have "drawn erotica". :wink:

i think 2 and 59 could go :hmm:

and maybe merge 22 and 24.

and get rid of 42. 42 and 43 aren't the same thing, i know, but one usually leads to the other.

Last edited:
:lol:

How about going to school with someone who now works at King Street Strip club and has her own billboard at Richmond station?

:laugh:

Richmond station? All I've ever seen there are boring ads for drinks and chocolate bars.

do i even want to ask how much expedited shipping would cost? i used to order some items from amazon.co.uk - back when the us dollar wasn't so weak. items would cost like £15 on their site, and $50 on amazon.com's site! talk about a rip-off.

i haven't bothered looking at imports (from the uk at least) in a while because i know it'd be ridiculous. i got a good deal though when i bought some dvds from australia a while back.

Priority rates are as : $29.99 + $3.99 (per additional items)

:laugh:

Richmond station? All I've ever seen there are boring ads for drinks and chocolate bars.

I haven't seen it myself, but apparently its an add for the Mens Gallery. I can't believe I used to have classes with a now stripper...its going to be a bit random conversation at a school reunion

Old Teacher: So What do you do for a living?
Me: Civil Engineer
Her: Stripper

i think 2 and 59 could go :hmm:

and maybe merge 22 and 24.

and get rid of 42. 42 and 43 aren't the same thing, i know, but one usually leads to the other.

OK, 2 will go. I'll bring in the tattoo/piercings one for that.

I was thinking of keeping 22 and 24 separate and just cutting 23.

Good point about 42 and 43. 42 is kind of pointless anyway since there are a million totally non-sexual, innocent ways you could lose that point. I'm thinking 43 should be phrased "slept in the same bed as an MOS". Also, cutting 42 brings in the cybersex question.

OK, 2 will go. I'll bring in the tattoo/piercings one for that.

I was thinking of keeping 22 and 24 separate and just cutting 23.

Good point about 42 and 43. 42 is kind of pointless anyway since there are a million totally non-sexual, innocent ways you could lose that point. I'm thinking 43 should be phrased "slept in the same bed as an MOS". Also, cutting 42 brings in the cybersex question.
that works for me :up:

I haven't seen it myself, but apparently its an add for the Mens Gallery. I can't believe I used to have classes with a now stripper...its going to be a bit random conversation at a school reunion

Old Teacher: So What do you do for a living?
Me: Civil Engineer
Her: Stripper

See, I thought this was leading to "I can't believe I used to have classes with a now stripper ... it's going to be a bit weird going to her club."

:yikes: amazon ftl.

Yup. I don't know where else to turn!...I guess if I had the money, and was getting say 5-10 CD's at once, it wouldn't be soooo bad.......

But I just don't want a digital only collection anymore, after I lost heaps of my music collection last week....well basically more than 50%, I didn't have official copies of.

See, I thought this was leading to "I can't believe I used to have classes with a now stripper ... it's going to be a bit weird going to her club."

Apparently people from our year level have been.....strip club?, I'd rather listen to Britney Spears...which is the same thing, right?

Yup. I don't know where else to turn!...I guess if I had the money, and was getting say 5-10 CD's at once, it wouldn't be soooo bad.......

But I just don't want a digital only collection anymore, after I lost heaps of my music collection last week....well basically more than 50%, I didn't have official copies of.
:hmm: are they impossible to find in a store?

plus, i've always thought it was so odd that there was no australian version of amazon.com - there's one for just about everyone else.

The following two questions still aren't in for sure:
- created erotica in any medium?
- worn fetish clothing?
(I imagine one will go in once we finalise merging/cutting the fondling questions.)

Final part of the test:
61. been drunk?
62. used alcohol to lower an MOS's resistance?
63. lost consciousness due to drinking?
64. drunkposted on the Superthread?
65. ... solely due to the Superthread's encouragement?
66. passed out while drunkposting on the Superthread?
67. medsposted on the Superthread?
68. stonedposted on the Superthread?
69. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
70. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?
71. been the top poster on a Superthread?
72. posted with an alter in a Superthread?
73. made a Superthread?
74. ... and vandalised the masterlist of locations?
75. made 100 posts on a single Superthread?
76. made 200 posts on a single Superthread?
77. made 300 posts on a single Superthread?
78. been 45ed? (if you don't know what that means, you haven't)
79. been 15ed? (see above)
80. made over 1,000 Superthread posts?
81. made over 5,000 Superthread posts?
82. made over 10,000 Superthread posts?
83. made over half your Interference posts in the Superthreads?
84. put off household chores to post on the Superthread?
85. put off other offline duties or engagements to post on the Superthread (e.g. going to the supermarket, attending university lectures, eating dinner with the family)?
86. participated in a picspam?
87. written a running diary on the Superthreads while listening to an album or playlist?
88. bought or renewed (either personally or by another person on your behalf) an Interference premium membership primarily due to Superthread participation?
89. visited other parts of Interference less due to the Superthreads?
90. used other websites less due to the Superthreads?
91. participated in the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist party's inception, planning, and execution?
92. featured the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein in your signature, avatar, custom user title, or other similar field?
93. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
94. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?
95. met a Superthreader in person?
96. photographed a railed vehicle, plane, stadium, ancient artefact, or rock for a Superthreader?
97. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?
98. received a mod warning for your behaviour on the Superthread?
99. lost purity points at the encouragement and/or advice of the Superthread?
100. done something with the specific purpose of lowering your purity score or used either the original purity test or this one as inspiration for activities?

:hmm: are they impossible to find in a store?

plus, i've always thought it was so odd that there was no australian version of amazon.com - there's one for just about everyone else.

Sort of. Like its stuff such as the U2 Deluxe Box Sets and stuff.....

I could try and Aussie website, but there shipping isn't much cheaper. We've got a place called Ezy DVD, but (as the name states) the only do DVD's, and they offer free shipping to Australia :heart:

Sort of. Like its stuff such as the U2 Deluxe Box Sets and stuff.....

I could try and Aussie website, but there shipping isn't much cheaper. We've got a place called Ezy DVD, but (as the name states) the only do DVD's, and they offer free shipping to Australia :heart:

Ezy DVD is ace. :up: I bought the two-disc edition of Big Trouble in Little China for $3.90 there the other day. Although that may have still been too much for that particular product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom