Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: Hi again peoples.....storm is kicking some arse here again tonight :uhoh:

Kids were home from school today - road closed from flooding and slips.....:yikes:

:uhoh: Hi again peoples.....storm is kicking some arse here again tonight :uhoh:

Kids were home from school today - road closed from flooding and slips.....:yikes:

Okay guys, you have to hear this. It's cracked up.

My eight year old niece gets on YouTube, with an account (in her mother's name) and everything. She plays Maple Story and uses the account to leave comments for her Maple Story friends' videos.

So when she found out that I have my own account and videos that I've made, she added me as a friend.

So today she sent me a message on YouTube, telling me that she 'took care of' a YouTube user who had left some mean comments on one of my videos eight months ago. Apparently she sent a message to the person and told them to be nice to her aunt or she was going to get them.

*facepalm*

Also, it's a fact that everything dies.

But there is the slightest possibility that everything that dies someday will come back.

I think RHMT is one of the very best songs on the album, and I find the video hilarious, if horrific.

It irks me because it's the only song on the album that I listen to and think...man this song was recorded in the 80s.

yeah, i was mostly thinking of him when i made that post.

the artist league has had some surprising rankings by some. i'm disappointed to see how many people are giving 0s to crowded house.

:wave:

I may have given them a point just for knowing who they are and disliking them.

Maybe I should start explaining my individual choices.

Okay guys, you have to hear this. It's cracked up.

My eight year old niece gets on YouTube, with an account (in her mother's name) and everything. She plays Maple Story and uses the account to leave comments for her Maple Story friends' videos.

So when she found out that I have my own account and videos that I've made, she added me as a friend.

So today she sent me a message on YouTube, telling me that she 'took care of' a YouTube user who had left some mean comments on one of my videos eight months ago. Apparently she sent a message to the person and told them to be nice to her aunt or she was going to get them.

*facepalm*

:lmao:

Hey a few days ago you were making a vid of misheard lyrics....did you ever finish and put it up? I'd LOVE to see it!! :yes:

We need to stop this... this kind of talk isn't welcome here, assholes.

23_22_6---First-Great-Western-High-Speed-Train_web.jpg

BTW, I saw James Murphy DJ yesterday. He sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom