Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I TRAVELED 500 MILES TO PLANT MY SEED IN YOU!

I've started taking Baby Asprin, you know, to reduce my risk of heart attack. You always got to be thinking about that stuff.

Awesome. And I agree with Crunge sucking a bit.

Yeah, not all that impressive. But the album as a whole was much more consistent than the first four, in my opinion.

They blew up the chicken man in Philly last night :shh:

Oh, they blew up his house too
Out on the boardwalk they're getting ready for a fight
Gonna see what them racket boys can do
And there's trouble busin' in from outta state
And the DA man just can't get no relief
Gonna be a rumble out on the promenade
And the gamblin' commissions hangin' on by the skin of its teeth

I'll be down in South Jersey for 10 or 11 days starting Saturday.

Why am I listening to the fucking Smiths.
and why are they fucking in your room, for that matter! :ohmy:

yeah yeah, i know
downsrim.gif

Oh, they blew up his house too
Out on the boardwalk they're getting ready for a fight
Gonna see what them racket boys can do
And there's trouble busin' in from outta state
And the DA man just can't get no relief
Gonna be a rumble out on the promenade
And the gamblin' commissions hangin' on by the skin of its teeth

I'll be down in South Jersey for 10 or 11 days starting Saturday.

:love:

Sadly, pretty much the only thing off of Nebraska I regularly listen to. I should give that album another play through

Yeah, not all that impressive. But the album as a whole was much more consistent than the first four, in my opinion.

I think IV is their most consistent, but Houses is their best. The Song Remains The Same, Rain Song, Over The Hills, No Quarter...all superb classics.

True story: My friend Greg wants to have Morrissey's babies, and he gave me two whole CDs burned with The Smiths and Morrissey, and I never played them.

And one guy that was in love with me (actually, I'm pretty sure he's still in love with me) gave me a CD burned with a shitload of his music almost four years ago, and I have NEVER taken it out of the case.

True story: My friend Greg wants to have Morrissey's babies, and he gave me two whole CDs burned with The Smiths and Morrissey, and I never played them.

And one guy that was in love with me (actually, I'm pretty sure he's still in love with me) gave me a CD burned with a shitload of his music almost four years ago, and I have NEVER taken it out of the case.

YOU BITCH! That is the LAST cd I burn for you :grumpy:

:love:

Sadly, pretty much the only thing off of Nebraska I regularly listen to. I should give that album another play through

It's actually a pretty damn good album. It's not up to par with his best full band stuff, but I prefer some it to similar stlyed Dylan tracks.

It's actually a pretty damn good album. It's not up to par with his best full band stuff, but I prefer some it to similar stlyed Dylan tracks.

I like the first couple tracks, then I zone out....then zone back in for like the last two.

and why are they fucking in your room, for that matter! :ohmy:

yeah yeah, i know
downsrim.gif
:lmao: seriously, GET OFF MY BED YOU HORNY MOODY BASTARDS!

YOU BITCH! That is the LAST cd I burn for you :grumpy:
what, when did you ever burn me a CD?

Or are you implying that you're the GUY that's in love with me? The one that told me "I love you, and I want to fuck you, but I'll respect your decision" when I told him I had a boyfriend that I was perfectly happy with :banghead:

I like the first couple tracks, then I zone out....then zone back in for like the last two.

Tracks four, five, and six are all pretty good. Johnny 99 sounds like all his full band stuff from the era on acoustic, and Highway Patrolman is probably the best lyric on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom