Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dee-yer, May-ker"... from my poor American accent.

Wikipedia says it's "Jamaica." Makes sense considering the sound of the track, but D'yer=Juh? I don't see that.

I know it's dfiifulcult to be in rhythm records, and say, oh I';m not going to bout y that bootleg awhen you kno w in reality that you'll never really rget it in the real world. Stupid. So many good itemas there.

I wish tehre were more u2 fans around here

it's all country music here though

fake acnets in a place that has no accent

(I know it's difficult to be in rhythm records and say, "Oh, I'm not going to bother with that bootleg when you know in reality you'll never really get it to the real world. Stupid. So many good items there.

I wish there were more U2 fans around here. It's all country music here, though. Face accents in a place that has no accent.)

There are many unfortunate last names in this world, and many unforetunaete first names but we must make sodo with mwhat we're given, or whe n wer'e of age, go the othe gverment and have them changed

okay, in listening to tomorrow remastered for the first time (the version on october, not the common ground mix on the bonus disc), and listening to it on headphones, i heard the weirdest noise right at the beginning. now i wonder if it was there all along :hmm:

okay, in listening to tomorrow remastered for the first time (the version on october, not the common ground mix on the bonus disc), and listening to it on headphones, i heard the weirdest noise right at the beginning. now i wonder if it was there all along :hmm:

Dude those little chimey bells on RTSS? I Never heard them before the JT remaster.

Dude those little chimey bells on RTSS? I Never heard them before the JT remaster.
:hmm: i've yet to give the jt remaster the headphone treatment. i so rarely use headphones. i love how you pick up every little nuance in the song, but i hate how they give me headaches after a while. plus i always listen too loudly, and i know i'll pay for it when i'm old(er).

It was, but it was too far down in the mix to hear it without boosting the sound all of the way up.

I love the October remaster the most out of all of them in terms of improvement.

The Three Musketeers are in town. Now it's a fucking party. And not just any party.

It's the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer.

It was, but it was too far down in the mix to hear it without boosting the sound all of the way up.

I love the October remaster the most out of all of them in terms of improvement.
awesome, you knew what i was referring to :D

and yeah, it sounds great. october's my favourite out of the first three albums i'd say, so i'm glad it's the most improved. i listened to this album quite a lot back in the day, it doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom