Black Sabbath reunite (again)...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
To play some shows in Europe this summer, not sure about the US yet.
They're def. playing the 2nd day (Ozzfest day) of the Download Festival at Donington Park tho!

I shall be there for that one! Ozzy, back doing what he's good at, mumbling incoherently down a microphone, rather than in front of a t.v crew!:wink:

I would love if they could, for the sweet love of God, go back to the studio and do a new record with the original line up that is now geting along so fine. There's a new song of theirs that they played in one Ozzfest some time ago called Scary Dreams, it's out there and it's in my opinion one of the best Black Sabbath songs!! :ohmy: It sounds like something from their 3 first records. Very heavy and dark. I really like it! If they come up with a record as good as that song than I'll be in heaven and they will be defenitly back! :love:

Agreed Brazilian! Isnt that track on the end of their Reunion album from a few yrs ago? It was pretty cool. I spotted a petition online recently, from Sabbath fans, who wanted Ozzy kicked out of the band (again!) as his heart obviously wasn't in it anymore.

Hopefully these summer gigs will give him a boot up the arse!

Aardvark747 said:
Agreed Brazilian! Isnt that track on the end of their Reunion album from a few yrs ago? It was pretty cool.

No, those two songs don't even sound all that much with Black Sabbath but they are good songs. The song I'm talking about has never been released, only played live on the Ozzfest when Sabbath got back together for the Reunion Tour. It's on Kazaa.

A lot of Sabbath fans seem to be pissed with Ozzy for doing The Osbournes. I don't get it why they got mad with that. I like the show! But I realy want them to go back to the studio, I hope they write some stuff together while on tour for Ozzfest now. It's so hard to get news from Sabbath.

I love Geezer Butler, I met him during the last Ozzfest tour, good guy :up:

Back
Top Bottom