Black Sabbath!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
the stinky boy comes again with a black sabbath appreciation treath... I wanna know people who likes the same music I like...

so don't make me feel alone ... let's hear some from BS and the prince of darkness!

I am a HUGE BLACK SABBATH FAN. Toni Iommi is THE MAN!!!! OZZY ROCKS!!! I still prefer Metallica over Black Sabbath tough. Bill Ward said that they have tons of new material that they will in the future get together and work on those raw demos into a NEW BLACK SABBATH RECORD!!!! With the original line up of course cause that?s the only real Black Sabbath! He, as everybody else in the band, has no idea when this is going to happen!!! And I hate that!!! Oh man I wish they could get together really soon!!! We've been waiting for too long!!!

BLACK SABBATH FOR LIFE!!! :macdevil:

I love Black Sabbath, I remember digging them heaps when I first heard them being played by my Dad when I was about 17. One of my most fondest memories of last year was a cold winters night where two of my closest girlfriends and myself got very, very drunk and air-guitared the night away to Black Sabbath, I think we must of played War Pigs about 20 times that night:wink:

Back
Top Bottom