Black Rebel Motorcycle Club- Howl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was, and still is, one of my favorite albums from last year. I'd just like to say that it has one of the best hidden tracks I can think of. Fanfreakingtastic.

Still kicking myself for missing the show last winter :mad:

And I love the record.

u2popmofo said:
This was, and still is, one of my favorite albums from last year. I'd just like to say that it has one of the best hidden tracks I can think of. Fanfreakingtastic.

Hidden track? :eyebrow:
You mean The Line isn't a 8+ minutes song but actually 2 songs? :scratch:

*has the album only for a few days now but is loving it*
:up:

Yeah, the "hidden" song is the "Open Invitation" part (maybe I'm wrong and it is all just one song!) It's a very basic and short song, I just really like it.

Joyful, BRMC played here when I was in Phoenix seeing Tori Amos with HG. Seems like all the good shows are always on the same days! (AFI and Built to Spill are both tonight and I'm not going to either :huh: )

u2popmofo said:

Joyful, BRMC played here when I was in Phoenix seeing Tori Amos with HG. Seems like all the good shows are always on the same days! (AFI and Built to Spill are both tonight and I'm not going to either :huh: )

A friend's cousin is in the band. The show was free and I could have hung out with rock stars on their tour bus. :mad:

BRMC is incredible. I think the second album sucked because their record company at the time probably wanted 10 slightly different versions of "What Ever Happend to My Rock 'n' Roll.?" I find it funny that when they get a new record company, they produce one of the year's best records.

You can't screw with artistry.

Back
Top Bottom