Black Mountain 'In the Future'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
Out this week from Canadian social workers turned serious rockers, this is the holy grail of post-Sabbath sacred sound, better than a Zeppelin reunion and ready for as many bong hits for Jesus as one's mind can stand.

Ridiculous. Fabulous. Fat.

I generally am a ridiculously huge fanboy of anything from Jagjaguwar, but I haven't been able to get into their first album at all.

I did hear one of the songs briefly in a CD store recently that sounded decent enough though. Maybe I should listen to some of the new tracks.

Saw these guys open for Coldplay a few year ago.

Meh.

Maybe they've gotten more interesting.

WIll chex it out.

EDIT: Yeah I was suckered into seeing Coldplay for some reason during the X&Y Tour. Loved Black Mountain when I saw them then.

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
WIll chex it out.

EDIT: Yeah I was suckered into seeing Coldplay for some reason during the X&Y Tour. Loved Black Mountain when I saw them then.

Was this the August '05 Bell Centre show? I remember liking the opening band, but didn't know who they were. I think I read somewhere that they'll be in town soon. I'll give this a listen later.

BonoManiac said:

Was this the August '05 Bell Centre show? I remember liking the opening band, but didn't know who they were. I think I read somewhere that they'll be in town soon. I'll give this a listen later.
Yep that's them.

Queens Will Play is so good!!!!! Reminds me of Zeppelin plus some Jefferson Airplane with some other psycadelic shit thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom