Black holes and revelations at The Temple Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steady as she goes is the only song by them I know

Yep horned frogs :D

I'm in the marching band so I get in to all the home games free :D and a couple away games and my seat's practically on the 50 yard line :hyper:

The whole Raconteurs CD is great! You have to check it out!!!

I was watching AFI's 100 most inspiring films this evening on Bravo. I think it's re-airing now. Quite interesting, and we called the top 2!

It's called crash, but it's not the one you're thinking of it was made in 1996. It's about a bunch of people who are turned on by car crashes....They're ALL sleeping with each other...even the men...and it's implied that the women are as well

But James Spader is in it :lol:

I can't turn it off now I've watched too much

FYI the women are sleeping with each other...they just let me know :shiver:

I've never seen a movie with so much sex in it...Good Lord...I shouldn't be watching this...I really should turn it

Gah...I want to turn it...but now I can't never konwing how it ends would drive me nuts

ETA: Spader's not cute anymore...well he still kinda is...just not as much as he used to be

He was driving a car and his wife was driving another one and they got into an accident and when he check to make sure she was alive she was and they were both very turned on by this so they had sex *fade out * the end

Im serious :|

Now Im watching a Steven Segal movie...no idea which

:lmao: there's NOTHING else on...except the biography on the crocodile hunter but I've already watched that

Back
Top Bottom