Black holes and revelations at The Temple Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello guys!

Raven - I am loving your avatar!:cute:

Raven- I have to ask...who's facial features are those in your avatar? I'm guessing either your own or you've found a whole new perspective on celeb photography! ;)

haven't loaded it into the iPod yet, but it's in the CD player. Gace it a spin this morning. I think Revelations is alright.

How you doin' today?

yep, plus there was no water at halftime becuase we drank it all ion the first half, then someone got a calf cramp for dehydration:ohmy:

TheQuiet1 said:
Raven- I have to ask...who's facial features are those in your avatar? I'm guessing either your own or you've found a whole new perspective on celeb photography! ;)

My cat ;) I was trying to take a picture of him and he stuck his nose in the lens!

U2vertigofly said:
yep, plus there was no water at halftime becuase we drank it all ion the first half, then someone got a calf cramp for dehydration:ohmy:

angry.gif

that can be dangerous - someone should report the powers that be!!!
angry.gif

well, I don't own any Killers, though Maddy has 1 song on her iTunes I believe, and I have played the Audioslave earlier... I may pop it on. There were just a couple of RHCP songs that I had to crank while home alone - sure you can understand :wink: They used to grate on me a bit, but not this past week, especially after seeing them live...

Back
Top Bottom