Black Crowes appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luving them at the moment. I wasn't familiar with their music til recently, but I think I'll check out their back catalogue. I have the same records as you.

I'm particularly addicted to the song "Soul Singing." Haven't been able to get it out of my head for months. Have to listen to it every day and dance around my room like a knob. It's quite sad!!
biggrin.gif

I saw them in concert over Labor Day Weekend. They kicked ass!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I think the next one I'm gonna get is Live at the Greek w/ Jimmy Page

Well if you do, tell me how it is! Because I love Led Zeppelin and I have all their stuff and the Page and Plant records and a few Plant solo records--but the problem is I don't really like the Black Crowes. So I'm not sure if it would be worth getting for me or not.

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 10-06-2001).]

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Well if you do, tell me how it is! Because I love Led Zeppelin and I have all their stuff and the Page and Plant records and a few Plant solo records--but the problem is I don't really like the Black Crowes. So I'm not sure if it would be worth getting for me or not.

The stuff I've heard is amazing, but I'll get back to you on it.

Black Crowes are cool.

I saw them in concert this summer with Oasis, and they kicked ass.
biggrin.gif

I have their Greatest Hits album, I should get Lions just for Soul Singing song...I had it in my head for a week after the concert.

smile.gif

------------------
Feel like trash
you make me feel clean
I'm in the black
can't see or be seen

~April~
(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

The Black Crowes Rock! I have their entire catalouge and enjoy them all especially "The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion." I've seen them a handful of times and they put on a great live show.

-Me

Back
Top Bottom