Bl**dy Pompey!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Man

War Child
Just played like a bunch of cloggers and let Sheffield Wednesday score the softest of goals to stop them from going up!! Just......just......aarrrgh!! I can see it all going horribly Pete Tong now.

Come on Watford.

Mirrorball Man said:
Good. That's all that matters.

English football fans would understand.
Ahhhhhh soccer!!
That's what you were talking about!!
I can't wait for the next world cup already!!:hyper:
I love British talk:love:...keep on talking. :lmao:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

It gets worse. Now The Scummers are through to the Cup Final, it's enough to make you turn to the Aftershocks. Maybe not.

Tractor boys? We'll plough the pitch with you.:eeklaugh:

I'm glad you find this suffering amusing mmmBono. Soccer is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.:wink:

We could have won at Fratton Park if not for Counago's awfulness in front of goal. Consider yourself warned. :)

EDIT: Actually, I looked at your fixture list and I found out you have a game against Burnley before you play us. Should be three easy points for you then. Damn. :wink:

Last edited:
It looks like we prefer to play away from home at the moment. On Tuesday we should beat Burnley, most teams do. Although....

I'd like to see you guys pip Wolves to the Play Offs.

Last edited:
Glad you could be out of admin soon. I don't fancy your run in much, you can't take points off any relevant teams above you which would be useful.

I don't know how we'll play tomorrow. If we play with Bradbury up front we probably won't score though.

The omen I was referring to was the thing that happened at Portman Road with Nottingham Forest, but that means f**k all now. Festa ought to have been sent off, though. To be honest you played loads better in the second half. :)

3-0!!!

Well that was just typical. 3-0! Yes the best team definitely won and good on ya. I didn't see the game, I was stuck on the A1M trying to get to a concert but listened to the first half on 5Live. Even though we played better in the second half we ain't gonna score with Bradbury playng. Nothing personal to him but if you take the 'r's out of his surname it's very revealing.

You've got a two point gap now haven't you. You can do it.

Back
Top Bottom