bjork shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bullet

Babyface
Anybody out there going to the bjork shows. I will will be going to the LA show. I have seen her live on video but I was wondering if anyone had an experience seeing her live. I was just wondering what to expect.

http://www.u2news.com/u2feedback/Forum12/HTML/000263.html

A few interferencers have shared their experiences in that thread
smile.gif

foray

Originally posted by bullet:
Anybody out there going to the bjork shows.

I intend to see her in Reykjavik. She was on the news yesterday where one of her friends (Einar ?rn, ex Sugarcubes) spoke about the upcoming tour. Sounds really exciting
smile.gif
I?ve seen her before and it?s really great.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:

I intend to see her in Reykjavik. She was on the news yesterday where one of her friends (Einar ?rn, ex Sugarcubes) spoke about the upcoming tour. Sounds really exciting
smile.gif
I?ve seen her before and it?s really great.

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH-why can't they all wait till next year after I've earned my money back from the U2 gigs?
frown.gif

Are there going to be any bootlegs circulating of this one? That'd kick ass!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

awww LarryMullen's_POPAngel, the Reykjavik show won?t be until mid december. Pop over to Iceland then, you can stay at my place
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
awww LarryMullen's_POPAngel, the Reykjavik show won?t be until mid december. Pop over to Iceland then, you can stay at my place
smile.gif

OK, AM! I'm gonna go book my ticket now, 'k? lol
wink.gif

Btw, is Iceland as beautiful as I've seen and think it would be?

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Btw, is Iceland as beautiful as I've seen and think it would be?

sure, but even if it?s not, you won?t be able to see it anyway because of lovely snowstorms that we usually have in December.

Nah, Iceland is beautiful, but I?d recommend to come during summer, not in the middle of the winter. Too dark, too cold.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom