Bjork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Walmart hooked me up with this CD at 4am this morning. I just got finished listening to it all the way through.

Honestly, I'm amazed. That album sounds unlike anything I've probably ever heard. It's just so refreshing and breathtaking to hear these songs done virtually completely vocally. I'm MORE than completely satisfied with my purchase of this album. I think if you're a Bjork fan, or are open to hearing different kinds of music than you're probably used to, you'll enjoy this album.

On first listen, my favorites are:

Where Is the Line
Vokuro
Who Is It
Desired Constellation
Mouth's Cradle
Triumph of a Heart

That being said, I really enjoy every song on there (with the possible exception of 'Ancestors', of which Pitchfork wrote, "some folks may just hear it as the "unlistenable" song on Medulla". It is interesting though, we'll see what I think about it later on.) The whole album really is impressive, though I know it wont be for everyone.

I'm very interested in hearing what anyone else who picks up it thinks about it. Give me impressions!!!! :up:

In my country hasn't been released yet :(
I'm in the anxious wait

nice cover:
g45456p4mxj.jpg

I have it! ha!
I crossed the whole city to get it...

favorite songs:

Pleaure Is All Mine
Where Is The Line
Vokuro
Who Is It
Oceania
Mounth's Cradle

whole album it's amazing, beautiful... :drool:

about 'Ancestors'... I agree, is a bit unlistenable song

I like the fact of just one word for title of her albums and just a pic of her on covers

ok, I'm a Bjork fan, thanks to my sister, she's a hard core Bjork fan, well...
Medulla is the obvious step after Vespertine, it was the only thing that was staying on having rolled over behind and having seen the strange evolution of Bj?rk's music...

best album of the year?... maybe

Back
Top Bottom