Bitter Singles Day celebraters here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
naw, just kidding.

I don't even want to give this commercial holiday based on the life of a "not so nice guy" that much recognition

I like how one person described it:
"it just gives people another reason to be uncreative and prosiac"

break out the teddy bears! :sexywink:

I'm happy not having a "valentine". It's not the be all and end all for me :shrug:

Many people I know who are married/in a relationship aren't that happy, unfortunately. I think w/ the state of the world today, we should just be happy to have any love that we have in our lives, and appreciate it.

:heart:

Single but not necessarily bitter. It's almost nice not having to participate in a day of obligated romance. And it always helps to have a birthday four days later!

brettig said:
This isnt a very guy thing to do but...

:hug: Salome

I think perhaps Adam would approve.
Adam would!

and thanks

my brain and my heart haven't been in synch lately

bitter? nah...just horribly horribly annoyed...

plus, my mom and dad want me to be their valentine so :madspit:

:sexywink:

LOVE DAY WAS YESTERDAY, JERK!

"Mom, romance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece."

Yay for living on the peppy floor on valentine's day.
:|

I think Prince described my feelings today when he said , "This is what it sounds like when Doves Cry."

"Okay, people. We need to cook up a new holiday for the summer. Something with, eh, gifts, cards, assorted gougeables."
"How about something religious? We had great penetration last spring with "Christmas II"!"
"Ooh, I know, Spendover, like Passover but less talk, more presents!"

:shifty: *stops*

Back
Top Bottom