Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'm glad you're OK.
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

Yes, but should I tell you? :tongue:
i'm not so sure about bono though :shh:

yes! :madwife:

I concur.

Also, We've been in Afghanistan for how fucking long and we haven't found Osama yet? Let's look, hmm, elsewhere! Anywhere! cause he's obviously NOT in goddamn Afghanistan anymore.
exactly. it seemed like once they realized they couldn't find him there, then oh what do you know! suddenly iraq has wmds! even at the time it seemed to me like dubya was just wanting to finish daddy's dirty work.

i'm not so sure about bono though :shh:

yes! :madwife:

Why do we keep worrying if Bono's OK? WHAT ABOUT EDGE.

Alright, well, as I type this, you have 50 posts in this thread. Before this thread, you had 16,929. So now you're on 16,979 and have 21 to go. Do something special!

jesus, i hate airport security. i miss being able to go to the gate and see people off. or even better, when you land at the airport and there's people waiting for you there. it's anticlimactic to meet people now right outside of security.

Oh man, that was the thing that amazed me so much when I was in Wellington in December. I had to go through security in Auckland and I expected a bit of a walk at Wellington Airport after I got off the plane. Imagine my surprise when I burst out of the airbridge and was met with people waiting for passengers and a 30 second walk out of the terminal. I'm not used to it being so easy.

Why do we keep worrying if Bono's OK? WHAT ABOUT EDGE.

Alright, well, as I type this, you have 50 posts in this thread. Before this thread, you had 16,929. So now you're on 16,979 and have 21 to go. Do something special!
he's brewing tea or tuning a guitar or something.

and yes! i'm going to count down now so i don't forget.

Oh man, that was the thing that amazed me so much when I was in Wellington in December. I had to go through security in Auckland and I expected a bit of a walk at Wellington Airport after I got off the plane. Imagine my surprise when I burst out of the airbridge and was met with people waiting for passengers and a 30 second walk out of the terminal. I'm not used to it being so easy.
:swoon: i'm lucky in that i've never really been held up forever in security or anything, so i shouldn't complain. but when has that ever stopped me?

Things are okay. Last night was a pizza/movie/booze night with a mate, which is why I didn't really pop by. It was pretty cool, I just went over to their place to make sure they got home good.

A few times when I've been in New Zealand over the last few years, relatives have come up to Wellington from Nelson and I've met them at the airport. It's felt so fucking strange meeting them at the gate, like I'm doing something wrong, but in a rather nice way.

Is it just me, or does it feel like we should be further through this thread than just a quarter of the way? I feel like we should be at about 500 posts or so.

Brewing tea? But what if he spilt some? Then he wouldn't be OK!

Hahaha, awesome.

Adam would be the one brewing tea. Gross-looking green tea at that. Edge is probably picking out his beanies for the album cover photo shoot.

Security never slows me down, I'm never doing anything illegal.

Customs is always the drag.

Security pisses me off. I hate having to empty out my pockets, take off my blazer, etc. I prefer to just be able to comfortably walk onto the plane.

Customs has never bothered me, but then I can't talk, I usually get to swing through preferential treatment. And I have a knack for encountering the nicest customs staff most of the time.

yes.

:lol: true!

i hope i don't forget :sad:

I was starting to think "hey, the thread's moving well, maybe we'll be able to hit Turkey without too much trouble", then I noticed we have heaps of the way to go. Bah!

I bet you forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom