Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never think of anything good and end up being distracted by the history and politics sections in bookshops. :reject:
ha, i'm not surprised.

for me, one year, i got my ex like every box set by bands he liked. i got him the joy division box set, new order, and velvet underground. another year i got him an external hard drive for his laptop.

Thats pretty much how I operate. Although I did buy for my girlfriend and her mum last year :giggle:

I did presents for Kate when we were together ... she was unwilling to agree to my normal practice I have with friends, "I don't buy you a present and you don't buy me a present".

She quickly learnt to tell me what she wanted.

Hey André 3000, I was expecting to be out surveying all day myself, but it was only part of this morning. and I'm pissing off at 4:30 today! :dance:

Ah, nice. :up:

What's the weather like up your way today? Because after the cold of the last two or so weeks, we're in for a hot one down here today. Bah!

ha, i'm not surprised.

for me, one year, i got my ex like every box set by bands he liked. i got him the joy division box set, new order, and velvet underground. another year i got him an external hard drive for his laptop.

See, I just don't have the money to spend on decent gifts like that. Plus most people I know are useless and they never know what they want. Meanwhile, I could compile huge lists of all the books and music I'd like!

I did presents for Kate when we were together ... she was unwilling to agree to my normal practice I have with friends, "I don't buy you a present and you don't buy me a present".

She quickly learnt to tell me what she wanted.

Well Nicole and I didn't really agree to anything, just went on as per usual, I actually can't remember what I got her last year :lol:.........A Kelly Clarkson CD and something else.........

I had a great agreement with one of my mates this year, he paid for dinner, i paid for the movies, we halved the popcorn....and those were our 21st presents :lol:

Well Nicole and I didn't really agree to anything, just went on as per usual, I actually can't remember what I got her last year :lol:.........A Kelly Clarkson CD and something else.........

I had a great agreement with one of my mates this year, he paid for dinner, i paid for the movies, we halved the popcorn....and those were our 21st presents :lol:

A Kelly Clarkson CD? I'm not sure who should be dumping whom in this scenario!

Haha. My arrangement with my friends stems from my 14th birthday. My friend Sam's birthday is 3 days before mine. I gave him $20 ... and got the exact same $20 note back from him on my birthday. So we agreed that in future, we wouldn't do presents!

Ah, nice. :up:

What's the weather like up your way today? Because after the cold of the last two or so weeks, we're in for a hot one down here today. Bah!

It was about 30 yesterday, then we got a late thunderstorm and a heavy downpour for about 20 minutes.

Today, I'm guessing around the same, and we're due for rain again, apparently.

A Kelly Clarkson CD? I'm not sure who should be dumping whom in this scenario!

Haha. My arrangement with my friends stems from my 14th birthday. My friend Sam's birthday is 3 days before mine. I gave him $20 ... and got the exact same $20 note back from him on my birthday. So we agreed that in future, we wouldn't do presents!

:lol: *Enters Zoo Confessionals*

:giggle: Thats awesome!

It was about 30 yesterday, then we got a late thunderstorm and a heavy downpour for about 20 minutes.

Today, I'm guessing around the same, and we're due for rain again, apparently.

Ah, now we were MEANT to get that yesterday but instead the storm never eventuated. It's pretty sunny again now and doesn't feel at all like storm weather. But the Bureau reckons one is coming ...

Ah, now we were MEANT to get that yesterday but instead the storm never eventuated. It's pretty sunny again now and doesn't feel at all like storm weather. But the Bureau reckons one is coming ...

Yeah, bom.gov.au said we were supposed to get a thunderstorm "early afternoon", now I think we actually got the storm at 7pm :lol:

So are we going to try to get to a location in Turkey for Thanksgiving or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom