Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur, what the hell? Why on earth wouldn't they send you via the US west coast --> Sydney/Melbourne? Idiots. Though I'd go via San Francisco rather than LAX.

As for New Zealand, you'd have to fly into Auckland, but then go on to either Wellington or the South Island because Auckland fucking sucks and has Ian.
yeah, i dunno. when i checked...i think it was nz air? they'd go from lax to auckland. this is back when i briefly entertained the notion of me seeing the enz when they played earlier this year :lmao:

ha! although nz doesn't require a visa to enter the country, either :hmm:

I'm a pointer finger typer, but I can still type pretty fast, oddly enough.

:depressed:

ninee doesn't cuz i always hit stop as soon as kia kaha ends :love:

I stop after Voices. I've heard Ninee probably once. But I hate how I just start settling into listening to the album as a kind of EP, Breaking My Back to Voices, then I have to skip Doctor Love.

I'll never forget Reggie Evans grabbing that guys' nuts during a Nuggets playoff game. High comedy.

EA probably did, those bastards. I love the gameplay and franchise stuff on the 2k Sports games more, but you know that EA's gonna fucking buy them off in a year or two.

Actually, MVP Baseball was the EA game. I think it was 2K sports that bought it out. I think it was in direct response to EA locking up the NFL games.

yeah, i dunno. when i checked...i think it was nz air? they'd go from lax to auckland. this is back when i briefly entertained the notion of me seeing the enz when they played earlier this year :lmao:

ha! although nz doesn't require a visa to enter the country, either :hmm:

Ah, yeah, as long as you stay less than 90 days, you don't need a visa to go to Australia or New Zealand. So what are you waiting for? :wink:

Actually, MVP Baseball was the EA game. I think it was 2K sports that bought it out. I think it was in direct response to EA locking up the NFL games.

Really now? Interesting.

It's only a matter of time before EA buys out 2k, I was reading about that on Gamespot.com the other day.

Hey Khan, where does Playing The Angel rank in terms of Depeche Mode albums for you?
:lmao: probably second or third from the bottom! i despise exciter, so that one's dead last. i don't know which i like least, playing the angel or ultra. they both have some good tracks but overall i don't like the albums.

and i'm not even COUNTING sofad live, which is in a whole different category: shitty albums that should've never been made that i pretend don't exist.

Ah, yeah, as long as you stay less than 90 days, you don't need a visa to go to Australia or New Zealand. So what are you waiting for? :wink:
:tsk: australia's website misled me then. i knew i didn't for nz, but didn't know about australia.

i'm waiting for some money! :lol: if i did visit though, to be honest, i'd pick australia. and it'd be melbourne :wink:

Is there a known tracklist?
i heard it was basically side a of the album (breakin' my back-your favourite, doctor love). same order and everything. side b is all just filler, i think neil thought the last release should be an lp or something? which is why side b has one song by each member. i like everything but ninee, to be honest.

Really now? Interesting.

It's only a matter of time before EA buys out 2k, I was reading about that on Gamespot.com the other day.

EA had to move MVP's style to NCAA Baseball, I imagine to buy time until they can do the pro one again.

Log Cabin Fever, much more subdued then the previous track :lol:, which is a nice switch, but maybe this could've been after Pioneer? I don't know, I'm going off of one listen here.

EA had to move MVP's style to NCAA Baseball, I imagine to buy time until they can do the pro one again.

Right.

I hate that my copy of Xbox NBA 2k7 isn't compatible with my 360. I'll try and get 2k9 next Christmas or something.

:lmao: probably second or third from the bottom! i despise exciter, so that one's dead last. i don't know which i like least, playing the angel or ultra. they both have some good tracks but overall i don't like the albums.

and i'm not even COUNTING sofad live, which is in a whole different category: shitty albums that should've never been made that i pretend don't exist.

Really? That's cool.

Personally my top three Depeche Mode albums are:

1. Violator (it just such a perfect album)

2. Playing The Angel (A Pain I'm Used To, I Want It All, Precious, John The Revelator and Lillian are among my favorite songs by them)

3. Songs Of Faith and Devotion (just breathtaking)

:drool:

:tsk: australia's website misled me then. i knew i didn't for nz, but didn't know about australia.

i'm waiting for some money! :lol: if i did visit though, to be honest, i'd pick australia. and it'd be melbourne :wink:

I didn't need a visa when I went to the US and it'd be pretty fucking odd if the arrangement weren't reciprocal. At least, odd this way around - Aussies getting the perks and Yanks not. It's usually the US bullying countries into things while not letting other countries have the same arrangement with them! As I was discussing with the ophthalmologist yesterday, oddly enough.

Stalker! But Melbourne's made of win. :drool:

Log Cabin Fever, much more subdued then the previous track :lol:, which is a nice switch, but maybe this could've been after Pioneer? I don't know, I'm going off of one listen here.

Given that Pioneer is the intro to Six Months, I'm going to call that a silly idea. :wink:

Really? That's cool.

Personally my top three Depeche Mode albums are:

1. Violator (it just such a perfect album)

2. Playing The Angel (A Pain I'm Used To, I Want It All, Precious, John The Revelator and Lillian are among my favorite songs by them)

3. Songs Of Faith and Devotion (just breathtaking)

:drool:
:hmm: my top three would be:
1. music for the masses :drool:
2. construction time again
3. hmmm....maybe a broken frame?

i like their 80s stuff better, can't you tell? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom