Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I type with nine fingers. My right pinky cannot straighten out due to a childhood injury, so I struggle typing with the right side of the keyboard a bit. It's always with my ring finger.

I type 83 words per minute. I'm untrained, just guessed and got it mostly correct.

i just wanted to say...holy shit their prices are way lower than northwest. i mean, with northwest i can book the entire flight, but still. qantas is charging $2100 from lax, whereas northwest is charging $7800 from here! there's no way the flight from here to lax would be over $5000 :lmao:

although where it stops from here to there on northwest is humourous.

No like Andrew called my cell phone while i was sitting by Jess and Renee and Jess answered it but he wanted to talk to me and he asked me if i wanted to come hang out with him and a couple of his friends but i couldnt because i was working, and now Jess and Renee are convinced he likes me, and they went through all my text messesges cause he was texting me yesterday. Ashley was just annoying all night and I ignored her the whole time. She kept trying to talk to me and Id just be like umm ok and walk away. And then when seh figured it out she tried to tell me to go do the pop machine for her cause she was behind and I was like Umm no I have my own stuff to do stop being so lazy and do it yourself.

Haha. Whyd you let him?:D

Ashley is lazy, why does it take her so freaking long to close? She's been doing it long enough.

And, we were watching my dvd of crazy Youtube videos, and I forgot one of them showed It, and Ben was watching with us. It really scared him like IMMEDIATELY.

I type fast. And usually correctly, although I can tell when I've typed the wrong letter and will go back and fix it before moving on.

Now on the title track, which I already heard courtesy of ElMel's list. Fucking great.

i just wanted to say...holy shit their prices are way lower than northwest. i mean, with northwest i can book the entire flight, but still. qantas is charging $2100 from lax, whereas northwest is charging $7800 from here! there's no way the flight from here to lax would be over $5000 :lmao:

although where it stops from here to there on northwest is humourous.

:laugh: Via where does Northwest send you?

And you know you want to make a pilgrimage to Te Awamutu. :wink:

That would be awesome. He had that 72 Sports Movies thing he failed to come close to finishing. :hmm:

I'm pumped. The Sixers can finally be relevant again.

Not killing your salary cap is fun. Take note, Billy King.

They're up there with the Celtics, Pistons, Magic, and Cavs now, methinks.

The Magic may sign that French guy Pietrus from the Warriors. He was always good in NBA Live, if that's a measure of playing ability.

I've made my thoughts on Charlie fucking off clear before, and Jamboree feels like almost exactly the same song. I don't know why, because, well, they're not. But they somehow have merged in my mind.

Least favourite Enz song = Doctor Love.
you dislike doctor love even more than ninee kneez up? :ohmy:

Talk a Walk was great, second best so far, and Pioneer is nice and "soundscapey" I like these two a great deal.

:laugh: Via where does Northwest send you?

And you know you want to make a pilgrimage to Te Awamutu. :wink:
it goes to amsterdam (kls offers non-stop to amsterdam from here, this i already knew. long story), then KUALA LUMPUR, to melbourne. same thing on the return flight.

:hmm: i wouldn't even know which city to pick if i were to go there. auckland? but i know northwest does not offer flights to nz :depressed:

I type fast. And usually correctly, although I can tell when I've typed the wrong letter and will go back and fix it before moving on.

That's the other thing with my typing, I have essentially 100% accuracy. I can go faster than 70wpm when I get into a groove as well. I tried to teach myself touch-typing, but it was so painfully slow in the early stages that I just could not be bothered and reverted to my own method.

When I went up to Milwaukee, I kept wishing I'd go to Sheboygan, just to say I've been there.

You are missing absolutely nothing.

I prefer the town name of Oconomowoc, but that's just me. I like to hear people from elsewhere try to pronounce it.

Or Puyallup, WA.

:wink:

Ashley is lazy, why does it take her so freaking long to close? She's been doing it long enough.

And, we were watching my dvd of crazy Youtube videos, and I forgot one of them showed It, and Ben was watching with us. It really scared him like IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah she is. Well it was just me and her the whole night. Well no wait Sydney was there til 6:30. ( what a big help he was.:doh:) We got out at a decent time. But thats because we had a total of 20 customers all night. Oh and btw me and you are closing alone saturday night cause I told Jess we could handle it. Cause Sydney told her he couldnt work saturday but she scheduled him anyways. So yea.

Well Umm... Idk then

I heard Six Months in a Leaky Boat earlier today, thanks to Screwtape, it's a little cheesy, but still fun, kind of a bad transition again though.

They're up there with the Celtics, Pistons, Magic, and Cavs now, methinks.

The Magic may sign that French guy Pietrus from the Warriors. He was always good in NBA Live, if that's a measure of playing ability.

I hope so. It's perfect, too, because the Sixers needed a power forward. Reggie Evans was a borderline joke.

My favorite sports video game was the short-lived MVP Baseball (2004-05). That was fun, but was discontinued because someone else bought the sole rights to MLB games.

You are missing absolutely nothing.

I prefer the town name of Oconomowoc, but that's just me. I like to hear people from elsewhere try to pronounce it.

Or Puyallup, WA.

:wink:

Like Ocochobee, FL. I think I spelled it wrong there.

Whenever I think of Wisconsin, I think of the scene in Wayne's World where Alice Cooper gives Wayne and Garth the history lesson on Indians from Millywaukay.

My right thumb hitting the space bar is pure efficiency. It's unbelievable to watch, I bet.

I hope so. It's perfect, too, because the Sixers needed a power forward. Reggie Evans was a borderline joke.

My favorite sports video game was the short-lived MVP Baseball (2004-05). That was fun, but was discontinued because someone else bought the sole rights to MLB games.

I'll never forget Reggie Evans grabbing that guys' nuts during a Nuggets playoff game. High comedy.

EA probably did, those bastards. I love the gameplay and franchise stuff on the 2k Sports games more, but you know that EA's gonna fucking buy them off in a year or two.

it goes to amsterdam (kls offers non-stop to amsterdam from here, this i already knew. long story), then KUALA LUMPUR, to melbourne. same thing on the return flight.

:hmm: i wouldn't even know which city to pick if i were to go there. auckland? but i know northwest does not offer flights to nz :depressed:

... Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur, what the hell? Why on earth wouldn't they send you via the US west coast --> Sydney/Melbourne? Idiots. Though I'd go via San Francisco rather than LAX.

As for New Zealand, you'd have to fly into Auckland, but then go on to either Wellington or the South Island because Auckland fucking sucks and has Ian.

Whenever I think of Wisconsin, I think of the scene in Wayne's World where Alice Cooper gives Wayne and Garth the history lesson on Indians from Millywaukay.

Algonquin for "the good land"! :hi5:

Khan, it's oh-CON-oh-moe-wok

And the Washington city Puyallup is pew-AL-up.

Yeah she is. Well it was just me and her the whole night. Well no wait Sydney was there til 6:30. ( what a big help he was.:doh:) We got out at a decent time. But thats because we had a total of 20 customers all night. Oh and btw me and you are closing alone saturday night cause I told Jess we could handle it. Cause Sydney told her he couldnt work saturday but she scheduled him anyways. So yea.

Well Umm... Idk then

Just me and you all night :uhoh: :wink: I'm just kidding, we should be good, though I hate closing with two people :sigh:

He's doing ok now, watching Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom