Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the thread last night. Everytime you mentioned me it was usually surrounded by the words "Or Ashley will get mad at me"

And btw, we're not talking to each other in the same house, Brittany is at our dad's, I just want it to be known :p

Oh well Hmm... I was tired. :D

Yes I am at my dads. I just wanted to second that.
Work tonight was very interesting.

I got sunburnt at Hanover Quay. I still have the tan.. and it shows. I have a nice, very apparent farmers tan now.

That everyone here is enjoying making fun of.

You got a tan ... IN IRELAND?

My favorite random typing story is that Bill Simmons types with his index fingers. That kills me for some reason.

i think it will be! i've only gone once, and my friend was doing all the work. i think it'll help me during the winters too. i won't hate the lake so much for bringing the lake effect snow. i'll have seen the good side of the lake too ;)

haha. That's a healthy way of looking at it.

OK, I'm logging off now. Have a good night, morning, afternoon, whatever, people!

:wave:

:love: yes!!!

bold as brass: love this song!!!

my mistake: another jawsome song.

parrot fashion love: okay, this is probably my least favourite song on the album. sometimes i skip it, but there's tracks on frenzy i almost always skip!

sugar and spice: great tune :cute:

without a doubt: another good song

crosswords: this song always cracks me up :lmao:

charlie: :love:

nice to know: another good one

jamboree: :up:

Charlie and Jamboree are made of fail. :tsk:

At least we agree on Parrot Fashion Love. I especially hate that it follows My Mistake. It's part of why I don't bother playing the full album.

My favorite random typing story is that Bill Simmons types with his index fingers. That kills me for some reason.

He does? Interesting.

You see he's taking time out to finish his 2nd book. Quite frankly, I'm beside myself in anticipation. This is like the night Slava Medvedenko was drafted.

Oh well Hmm... I was tired. :D

Yes I am at my dads. I just wanted to second that.
Work tonight was very interesting.

What happened at work? :hyper: Did you B****slap Ashley H.?

And Ben saw a clip from It by accident, and now he won't leave me alone, he's terrified :(

He does? Interesting.

You see he's taking time out to finish his 2nd book. Quite frankly, I'm beside myself in anticipation. This is like the night Slava Medvedenko was drafted.

Yes, there was a clip on ESPN.com where they showed him typing something, and he was typing like that. A lot of people sent him e-mails about it, and he admitted that's how he does it.

What could his book possibly be about now? Like everyone in Boston has won something in the past five years. [/bitterphillyfan]

Charlie and Jamboree are made of fail. :tsk:

At least we agree on Parrot Fashion Love. I especially hate that it follows My Mistake. It's part of why I don't bother playing the full album.
i looooove charlie! and jamboree i like so much, i've (tentatively) named my ibook's hard drive that. this comp's drives are all enz-related, so i figured i'd keep things the same. not sure if i want to stick with jamboree though.

yeah, it's the only song on the album i don't care for. it's not my least favourite enz song by any stretch of the imagination, but still.

What could his book possibly be about now? Like everyone in Boston has won something in the past five years. [/bitterphillyfan]

I hope it's something about Sports Movies, I can barely stomach his Boston columns anymore.

Congrats on the Brand signing, btw.

Don't know how I felt about that transition Lost For Words > Small World

Not sure if I like Small World either, this time I like the singing more than the music.

Dirty Creatures
Never Ceases To Amaze Me
Lost For Words
Sandy
Heartbeat

I hope it's something about Sports Movies, I can barely stomach his Boston columns anymore.

Congrats on the Brand signing, btw.

That would be awesome. He had that 72 Sports Movies thing he failed to come close to finishing. :hmm:

I'm pumped. The Sixers can finally be relevant again.

Not killing your salary cap is fun. Take note, Billy King.

What happened at work? :hyper: Did you B****slap Ashley H.?

And Ben saw a clip from It by accident, and now he won't leave me alone, he's terrified :(

No like Andrew called my cell phone while i was sitting by Jess and Renee and Jess answered it but he wanted to talk to me and he asked me if i wanted to come hang out with him and a couple of his friends but i couldnt because i was working, and now Jess and Renee are convinced he likes me, and they went through all my text messesges cause he was texting me yesterday. Ashley was just annoying all night and I ignored her the whole time. She kept trying to talk to me and Id just be like umm ok and walk away. And then when seh figured it out she tried to tell me to go do the pop machine for her cause she was behind and I was like Umm no I have my own stuff to do stop being so lazy and do it yourself.

Haha. Whyd you let him?:D

i looooove charlie! and jamboree i like so much, i've (tentatively) named my ibook's hard drive that. this comp's drives are all enz-related, so i figured i'd keep things the same. not sure if i want to stick with jamboree though.

yeah, it's the only song on the album i don't care for. it's not my least favourite enz song by any stretch of the imagination, but still.

I've made my thoughts on Charlie fucking off clear before, and Jamboree feels like almost exactly the same song. I don't know why, because, well, they're not. But they somehow have merged in my mind.

Least favourite Enz song = Doctor Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom