Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now CTRL+C/V, that's a keyboard shortcut I swear by. It's probably the only one I use, though. And I know I'm bizarre since I find Caps Lock is quicker than using Shift.
i only use caps lock WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS. i haven't used caps lock for the first letter of a sentence since i was six :tongue:

Albino Railway Fellows?
:lmao: no...split ends.

Oh, anything in the B range or above is awesomesauce for me. I just didn't like a few songs and transitions, is all.

I was kidding, it's just that I see you give out so many A's :lol: or at least i've seen a lot of them going out lately anyways.

What transitions, there were a couple I didn't like myself, but I put so much work into some of them, I just couldn't even figure out to do with the ones that I didn't like.

K, I didn't much care for Sandy Allen either, but it was better than Heartbeat.

I like Ceases To Amaze me though, musically more than lyrically though:

So far

Dirty Creatures
Never Ceases To Amaze Me
Hello Sandy Allen
Giant Heartbeat

ewww, i like less buttons. not one button, but still. i use a wireless mighty mouse, and it's left, right, and scroll bar (which is clickable) is enough for me. there's buttons on the side which i never use.

I almost go insane when I use a mouse that doesn't have forward and back buttons on the side. I haven't actually used Firefox's forward and back buttons on my own computer for ... a very long time.

Everybody knows you want to.
:love: yes!!!

bold as brass: love this song!!!

my mistake: another jawsome song.

parrot fashion love: okay, this is probably my least favourite song on the album. sometimes i skip it, but there's tracks on frenzy i almost always skip!

sugar and spice: great tune :cute:

without a doubt: another good song

crosswords: this song always cracks me up :lmao:

charlie: :love:

nice to know: another good one

jamboree: :up:

i only use caps lock WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS. i haven't used caps lock for the first letter of a sentence since i was six :tongue:

See, when I taught myself to type, I wasn't aware of what Shift did, so I just used Caps Lock. Now partly due to habit and partly due to the unconventional way I type in the first place, using Caps Lock works out to be much quicker than Shift.

I was kidding, it's just that I see you give out so many A's :lol: or at least i've seen a lot of them going out lately anyways.

What transitions, there were a couple I didn't like myself, but I put so much work into some of them, I just couldn't even figure out to do with the ones that I didn't like.

Here Comes the Rain Again -> Voices Carry
I Can See It in Your Eyes -> Modern Love -> Love Will Tear Us Apart

I still enjoyed it, so that's all that counts.

I give out As and Bs mostly.

I did? when?

In the thread last night. Everytime you mentioned me it was usually surrounded by the words "Or Ashley will get mad at me"

And btw, we're not talking to each other in the same house, Brittany is at our dad's, I just want it to be known :p

So far

Dirty Creatures
Never Ceases To Amaze Me
Hello Sandy Allen
Giant Heartbeat

I largely agree with this, though I'd take Giant Heartbeat over Hello Sandy Allen. What kind of a stupid title is Hello Sandy Allen anyway?

So far

Dirty Creatures
Never Ceases To Amaze Me
Hello Sandy Allen
Giant Heartbeat
awww, i like hello sandy allen. it's cute :cute:

and awesome, you like the tim tracks better than the neil ones :hi5:

I almost go insane when I use a mouse that doesn't have forward and back buttons on the side. I haven't actually used Firefox's forward and back buttons on my own computer for ... a very long time.
forward and back, for web browsing? easy. control/open apple left or right arrow.

Here Comes the Rain Again -> Voices Carry
I Can See It in Your Eyes -> Modern Love -> Love Will Tear Us Apart

I still enjoyed it, so that's all that counts.

I give out As and Bs mostly.

Awesome those are the ones I wasn't happy with, so, at least it's nothing I put work into :lol:

I know it's early, but I'm calling the new thread creation this time around. I've not really done it before, so this is my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom