Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
give it a whirl: yeah, that's a good song.

i see red: good too

famous people: yes, the remastered version is LOADS better. i love the vibe it's got going :love:

hermit mcdermitt: well. this goes without mentioning.

stuff and nonsense: ehhh...the song's okay.

mind over matter: it's not bad, but i've got to be in the mood for it.

marooned: it's okay.

master plan: it's a good song, and much better on the remastered album.

frenzy: good song.

semi-detached: love this song :love:

carried away: love it too, but not as much as semi-detached.

And even after all these songs even you agree are at least OK, you prefer Dizrythmia? :tsk:

It's got, what, My Mistake, Bold As Brass ... Without A Doubt ... uhh ...

that's what a lotta people here are saying. lol but this weather is mild compared to what i'm used to. i'm keeping my mouth shut though, bc i know the winter is going to pwn the shit outta me

No it won't. All you have to do is walk 3 minutes and you're at school. You're going to pwn winter.

Or so you believe. Just wait. Just you wait. :hug:

omg. i live for keyboard shortcuts!

:yes:

I don't think I've used a mouse to copy/paste in forever. I use the keyboard for stuff like that all the time. And I love the alt-tab feature to flip around various open programs. I do it at work and people are like "what the hell did you just do? How did you do that?"

omg. i live for keyboard shortcuts! i use my keyboard more than my mouse. maybe cuz i'm old school and remember back when computer mouses (wtf, i never hear "mice" for the comp part so i guess it's mouses) didn't come standard.

My first computer didn't have a mouse, actually. But now I'm one of those people who has a mouse with ten thousand buttons on it because I partially live through the damn thing.

Thoughts on The Bends:

Most enjoyable Radiohead album for me yet. Loved the rock feel, the cohesion of the album, the consistent quality. Good shit.

On to Marquee Moon.

I don't think I've used a mouse to copy/paste in forever. I use the keyboard for stuff like that all the time. And I love the alt-tab feature to flip around various open programs. I do it at work and people are like "what the hell did you just do? How did you do that?"

Oh, now CTRL+C/V, that's a keyboard shortcut I swear by. It's probably the only one I use, though. And I know I'm bizarre since I find Caps Lock is quicker than using Shift.

me either! ooh, and i found out the other day with macs, you can use either control or open apple for shortcuts. i accidentally pressed control+s out of habit from having used a pc at work all day, but it saved it anyway!

and i know, me too! it's such an awesome feature :love:

My first computer didn't have a mouse, actually. But now I'm one of those people who has a mouse with ten thousand buttons on it because I partially live through the damn thing.
ewww, i like less buttons. not one button, but still. i use a wireless mighty mouse, and it's left, right, and scroll bar (which is clickable) is enough for me. there's buttons on the side which i never use.

BRITTANY!

You made me sound like a jerk last night :lol: you make it sound like I beat you or something :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom