Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: Almost all of Frenzy is quality, especially the remaster. Give It A Whirl, I See Red, Famous People, Hermit Mc-fucking-Dermitt, Stuff And Nonsense, Mind Over Matter, Marooned, Master Plan, Frenzy, Semi-Detached, Carried Away ... :drool:
give it a whirl: yeah, that's a good song.

i see red: good too

famous people: yes, the remastered version is LOADS better. i love the vibe it's got going :love:

hermit mcdermitt: well. this goes without mentioning.

stuff and nonsense: ehhh...the song's okay.

mind over matter: it's not bad, but i've got to be in the mood for it.

marooned: it's okay.

master plan: it's a good song, and much better on the remastered album.

frenzy: good song.

semi-detached: love this song :love:

carried away: love it too, but not as much as semi-detached.

oooh, i see. well that makes sense then.

:tsk: you're just all kinds of wrong today!

Yeah, bit of a pisser though. Might look up some Aussie computing website and see if any have favourable returns policies.

I find it's quicker to do things on XP than with OS X. Like changing between programs.

Yeah, bit of a pisser though. Might look up some Aussie computing website and see if any have favourable returns policies.

I find it's quicker to do things on XP than with OS X. Like changing between programs.
open apple+tab dude, open apple+tab!! !!!!!

open apple+` switches between windows open for the same program :love:

:tsk: i recommended time and tide because she liked firedrill. so i went with the album from that era :doh:

if she'd said she liked i got you, then i would've recommended true colours!

Ah, gotcha. Still, Time And Tide is really one of those albums with about four good songs and a whole bunch of filler. Dirty Creature, Pioneer, Six Months, and Make Sense Of It are made of win.

For The Record, I like I Got You more than Firedrill, but I'm liking this so far, well...that's not exactly true, this Giant Heartbeat song is kinda sketchy, not really bad or good, not leaving much of an impression at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom