Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paranoid Android followed by Just and you survived? I would have spontaneously combusted. :combust:

Actually, I almost broke my neck during Paranoid Android. I went berserk and nearly fell over the seat in front of me. :lol: I was standing on cement, so...that could've been bad. :uhoh:

Hey, Khan, I've an awesome idea. While these losers talk about Radiohead, let's talk about Split Enz. I'm playing Frenzy right now. :drool:

I'm kind of tempted to post to the Melbourne LJ community to see if anybody has one they'd let me borrow. Though maybe I should just buy one and figure it'll come in useful at some later date even if I don't need it now.

Though it'd be a Mac cable and who knows if I'll keep using Mac. If I get a laptop, quite frankly I'd most want it to be a Windows XP laptop.
:hmm: wait, you have to buy a mac cable? that's right, you said the windows one didn't work. that's odd, i've never had to buy specific cables! i mean, a usb cable is a usb cable is a usb cable. even with the ethernet-to-usb deal, it should still be fine. i mean, it's a CABLE...not software.

and xp?? ugh!!!

:hmm: wait, you have to buy a mac cable? that's right, you said the windows one didn't work. that's odd, i've never had to buy specific cables! i mean, a usb cable is a usb cable is a usb cable. even with the ethernet-to-usb deal, it should still be fine. i mean, it's a CABLE...not software.

and xp?? ugh!!!

Well, the Windows thing wasn't a cable, but this little adaptor. You had to install drivers for it to work. The one for Mac that they showed me at the IT store at uni was just a cable.

Eh, XP is easier and more efficient to use, not to mention more aesthetically pleasing. Vista can fuck off and die, though. OS X hasn't set my world alight.

Hey, Khan, I've an awesome idea. While these losers talk about Radiohead, let's talk about Split Enz. I'm playing Frenzy right now. :drool:

I found a good place to store those Split Enz songs I heard the other day? The toilet.

Earlier we discussed how silly it was for the Enz To Enz box set not to include all the rarities in their remastered glory.
:lol:

what's funny, is people on the forums were talking about how they wished once their debut album went platinum in uhh...new zealand? australia? i forget. anyway, they wish they'd remaster it with uhhh...fuck i forget what it's called. dolby 5.1. yeah. they wished they'd remaster it in that format, and also include a bonus disc of them recording the album

:lmao: their pr guy was like yeah...that's not gonna happen. see? even enz fans are greedy :lol: but at least they knew they were asking for the impossible.

Well, the Windows thing wasn't a cable, but this little adaptor. You had to install drivers for it to work. The one for Mac that they showed me at the IT store at uni was just a cable.

Eh, XP is easier and more efficient to use, not to mention more aesthetically pleasing. Vista can fuck off and die, though. OS X hasn't set my world alight.
oooh, i see. well that makes sense then.

:tsk: you're just all kinds of wrong today!

:combust:

i listened to frenzy yesterday. i remembered how inferior it was to dizrythmia :love:

:tsk: Almost all of Frenzy is quality, especially the remaster. Give It A Whirl, I See Red, Famous People, Hermit Mc-fucking-Dermitt, Stuff And Nonsense, Mind Over Matter, Marooned, Master Plan, Frenzy, Semi-Detached, Carried Away ... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom