Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albums for tonight (beginning around 9:30):

Radiohead - The Bends
Television - Marquee Moon
The Beatles - Abbey Road

I'm now picking up on your habit of italicizing everything. Fuck. It's just so much easier with this quick reply format that you feel the need to use it.

I'm now picking up on your habit of italicizing everything. Fuck. It's just so much easier with this quick reply format that you feel the need to use it.

Yeah, I'm just getting in the habit of doing it so I don't fuck it up on as many English papers next year.

I keep seeing that thread "The Prosecution of GW Bush..." in FYM, thinking the rest of the title is "by the Coward Robert Ford."

Well, while I'm waiting for LM to show up from wherever the hell he's at, I might as well do more research for colleges. Still haven't a fucking clue where to look, though.

Fuck yes, Eddie Stefanski.

The full effect of the Elton Brand signing if beginning to hit me.

If you wait long enough, you'll get the joy of seeing Axver suffer through your diaries of Radiohead and The Beatles.

Perfect. I'll rub salt in the wound by saying I did Nowhere while he was asleep.

Fuck Charlie Manuel. One out, Rollins on third, Victorino's hitting. Utley's on deck. Victorino is a ground ball hitter, and LaRussa has the infield up. So what does Manuel call? He calls for Rollins to break for home on contact. Naturally, Victorino grounds to short and they throw Rollins out at home. So, now there's a runner on first and two outs with Utley up, and Utley singles. Rollins would have scored if held up, but, instead, we're left with two on, two out, for the easiest strikeout in baseball, Ryan Howard.

Manuel had been growing on me by the end of last season, but he's fucked up numerous situations in the last month.

Fuck Charlie Manuel. One out, Rollins on third, Victorino's hitting. Utley's on deck. Victorino is a ground ball hitter, and LaRussa has the infield up. So what does Manuel call? He calls for Rollins to break for home on contact. Naturally, Victorino grounds to short and they throw Rollins out at home. So, now there's a runner on first and two outs with Utley up, and Utley singles. Rollins would have scored if held up, but, instead, we're left with two on, two out, for the easiest strikeout in baseball, Ryan Howard.

Manuel had been growing on me by the end of last season, but he's fucked up numerous situations in the last month.

It's almost too bad that they made the playoffs last year, cuz that guaranteed him not going anywhere for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom