Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand both those things. What did you like or not like?

I didn't really care so much for the intro or the ending (though I liked the closing track), but I really liked Utopis and Gabriel right before it, as well as Duran Duran > Depeche Mode > Split Enz > The Police was pretty nice :D

Someone with good taste in music. :wink:

I cannot stand Culture Club. Sparks is ok, but have never really been interesting to me.
:mad: i've been a culture club fan forever, longer than duran duran if that tells you anything :D

and sparks are great too. i almost included one of their songs on my playlist...but they are on one of my future di playlists :D

That's what it was, The Lemon Perfecto mix (btw, I almost shot myself while listening to that song (ok not really but still) it was SOOOO BAD :sad: )

:mad: i've been a culture club fan forever, longer than duran duran if that tells you anything :D

I'll take Duran Duran any day of the week over Culture Club. Easily. At least they have good songs.

and sparks are great too. i almost included one of their songs on my playlist...but they are on one of my future di playlists :D

I'll prepare myself, then. :wink:

I gotta agree, NOT a big Culture Club fan, sorry Khan :(

(to make matters worse, perhaps, that also means I'm not a big Scissor Sisters fan either :p )

Really? Well then perhaps you can answer my question since Khan is unable to do so.

What are your favorite mixes from them?

Wild Irish Rose (449 Mix) which is the song without Bono's intro.
In The Name Of The Father (Instrumental Mix)
Salome (Zooromancer Revisited)
Zooropa (911 Mix)
Lemon (BYC Edit)

There are more that I am forgetting at the moment.

Wild Irish Rose (449 Mix) which is the song without Bono's intro.
In The Name Of The Father (Instrumental Mix)
Salome (Zooromancer Revisited)
Zooropa (911 Mix)
Lemon (BYC Edit)

There are more that I am forgetting at the moment.

Zooropa (911 Mix)? That sounds intriguing. Perhaps I'll check a few out to see what they are like.

Ok, unofficial mixes then. :madwife:
:madspit: besides, i'm not at my comp so i couldn't even venture a guess as to what's on any of them. i just remember liking kiwi.

I'll take Duran Duran any day of the week over Culture Club. Easily. At least they have good songs.
aww, what's wrong with them?

I'll prepare myself, then. :wink:
:lol: it's a good song. at least i think so. xm thought so too, that's how i first heard it :hmm:

I gotta agree, NOT a big Culture Club fan, sorry Khan :(

(to make matters worse, perhaps, that also means I'm not a big Scissor Sisters fan either :p )
no scissor sisters either?

awww, you guys are breaking my heart :depressed: they put on a great show too, and besides, if it hadn't been for them, i wouldn't have taken my infamous trip to chicago!

aww, what's wrong with them?

Two words:

boygeorge.jpg

I like to mix it up. :D

You must be at the Ramones or Buzzcocks by now.

That was what I was listening to :lol: I freaking LOVE I Wanna Be Sedated.

The Buzzcocks song was pretty good too.

And I think I vaguely remember having heard this Dave Edmunds song at some time in my life before.

I actually don't mind Scissor Sisters, from what I've heard, which is their first album. Take Your Mama is a deadringer for early Elton John.

Take Your Mama was good the first week it was out, then OH MY GOD, :sad:. Plus Quiznos keeps throwing songs by them on the cd at work, and the other day I almost went in the back and broke the disc, I was so not in the mood to listen to them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom