Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were shocked one time when I didn't know a song off Born To Run because I don't have the album. And you haven't even listened to the fucking Beatles properly???

:lol:

I think it was Jungleland.

But you're also older and a fan of many bands. I'm admittedly behind in my music studies.

BTW, LMP, I'm giving Love a complete listen for the first time. I've had it on the shelf for ages, but now I'm digging in. Some of the segues are pretty shit (I Want You--->Help?), but they did a great job on the mash-ups. It's a refreshing listen.

My parents saw the show in Vegas and loved it (no pun intended). I absolutely love what was done with most of the tracks, glad you're giving it a chance.

Also glad someone addressed me, for a second there I thought I was browneyedgirl and no one was listening.

If he isn't a big fan of the experimentation of Sgt. Pepper, do you think he'd like it?

Revolver isn't all that experimental, Tomorrow Never Knows and Love You To aside. I just think it's a great pop album. It covers a billion genres and the song quality still remains high.

Now Magical Mystery Tour...that's experimental. It's my second favorite, but definitely eccentric.

Revolver isn't all that experimental, Tomorrow Never Knows and Love You To aside. I just think it's a great pop album. It covers a billion genres and the song quality still remains high.

Now Magical Mystery Tour...that's experimental. It's my second favorite, but definitely eccentric.

"Taxman", "Eleanor Rigby", "She Said, She Said"? I just meant experimental in the context of that album and Sgt. Pepper. It's my favorite Beatles album aside from Abbey Road.

khan.gif

My parents saw the show in Vegas and loved it (no pun intended). I absolutely love what was done with most of the tracks, glad you're giving it a chance.

Also glad someone addressed me, for a second there I thought I was browneyedgirl and no one was listening.

My favorite part is the brilliant job the Martins did with the remastering. Something gives me goosebumps, and the song was barely touched.

The extra noodling added to Lucy is very cool.

I don't have iTunes on my computer, so I'm usually listening on my iPod, which doesn't have the fade on.

Well shit, then let me reiterate, if you're listening to the Retro lists, and you have your own copy of Just Like Heaven, use it instead of mine, cause mine's screwed up and cuts out at the last few seconds.

My favorite part is the brilliant job the Martins did with the remastering. Something gives me goosebumps, and the song was barely touched.

The extra noodling added to Lucy is very cool.

I seriously hope we see all of the albums remastered by the end of this year.

The "Tomorrow Never Knows / Within You, Without You" mash-up is the highlight for me. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" gets that awesome orchestral treatment, too.

Yeah right lol.

The Beatles pwn Springsteen anyway! :uhoh: :whistle:

PS: I do like Bruce, quite a bit!

I disagree with the above statement 1000%

Thank you Zoots for giving me an opportunity to say, I really don't care all that much for the Beatles

(BUT GET ABBEY ROAD!)

I think you've got to start with Being There or Summerteeth for YHF to make a lot of sense.

Possibly.

I started with YHF and liked it, but didn't love it until I heard Summerteeth or A Ghost Is Born. A.M. is lame as shit.

I disagree with the above statement 1000%

Thank you Zoots for giving me an opportunity to say, I really don't care all that much for the Beatles

(BUT GET ABBEY ROAD!)

What do you like, exactly?

I'm beginning to think you're intedomine. :p

Switch 4 and 5 and you've got my list. Did you see them on this last tour?

Nels Cline.

Yes sir. Nels Cline. That's all that needs to be said about live Wilco. He's an appropriate substitute adjective for "awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom