Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this weekend at my place? Though my place is seriously disorganised ... :uhoh:

If that'd work for you, I'll swing U-Wen an e-mail and see if it works for him.

I've got dinnery plans Saturday night, but Sunday's free so far (as is Sat arvo, I guess)... although I'd imagine that Maj. is booked out for weekends in the near future, like he always is.

:lol: yea I knew of that one! :love: would be so cool to live in Monster!

Haha, I know! Though I personally think it'd be hilarious to live in New Zealand's Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu, just because giving your address to people would always be one hell of an adventure.

I've got dinnery plans Saturday night, but Sunday's free so far (as is Sat arvo, I guess)... although I'd imagine that Maj. is booked out for weekends in the near future, like he always is.

Yeah ... I'll e-mail him and see when he's free. I figured I'd suggest the weekend since then you've at least got the day free as well.

:wink: and could you spell that please Sir?

why ice in orange juice???? that ruins the friggin juice! watery orange juice :yuck:

:D I'm still making smoothies.. finished the remains I head, so I can start new tomorrow when I go to the marketplace..

:uhoh: holy crap, it was pretty weather all day, I just look outside... it's raingng like mad, dark clouds everywhere :uhoh:

paekakariki-hill.jpg

I'd like to go here please.

I agree with GG, ice in orange juice makes no sense.

We had weather like that on Monday... I wish I'd got a pic of this rainbow though. very dark clouds behind, and the sun was just going down so it was a HUGE half circle... doubled up, too, and really bright... and inside the rainbow, the clouds were all lit gold, but outside they were normal dark blue/grey... looked amazing. Glad the traffic was slow so I could look at it! :D

:wink: and could you spell that please Sir?

why ice in orange juice???? that ruins the friggin juice! watery orange juice :yuck:

:D I'm still making smoothies.. finished the remains I head, so I can start new tomorrow when I go to the marketplace..

:uhoh: holy crap, it was pretty weather all day, I just look outside... it's raingng like mad, dark clouds everywhere :uhoh:

You get the feeling it would take a whole year to spell! :lol:

Oh, I hate watery orange juice. I drink drinks very fast, as Ali can probably attest. I let the drink sit just for a minute, so that the ice chills it, then drink it quickly and eat the ice. I'm a strange one, I know.

how about, put your glass with orange juice in the fridge for a sec?

the only drink I REALLY need ice in, is Baileys... otherwise, nah!

You get the feeling it would take a whole year to spell! :lol:

Oh, I hate watery orange juice. I drink drinks very fast, as Ali can probably attest. I let the drink sit just for a minute, so that the ice chills it, then drink it quickly and eat the ice. I'm a strange one, I know.

At least you took your time over that guinness :wink:

how about, put your glass with orange juice in the fridge for a sec?

the only drink I REALLY need ice in, is Baileys... otherwise, nah!

Because the orange juice has already come from the fridge! I like it a bit colder. Plus, I enjoy eating the ice at the end. Stops me going back for a second drink, really.

Evening, bitch.

Wait, holy shit, early morning, bitch. How'd that happen? And Ali, what on earth are you doing up at this time?

:uhoh:

Let's see... still smelling bleach... MSNing... educating Frankie about Wild Irish Rose... wondering how fucked up I'll be in the morning, and how late to work...

:uhoh:

Let's see... still smelling bleach... MSNing... educating Frankie about Wild Irish Rose... wondering how fucked up I'll be in the morning, and how late to work...

She doesn't know about Wild Irish Rose?! :tsk:

So, in other words, you're readying yourself for what, 3 hours of sleep or something fun like that? :yikes:

:hmm: then dump it in the freezer?

glad to see I'm not the only freak who eats ice cubes :p

of no consequence: They say chewing on ice denotes sexual frustration. Could just be one of those urban legend thingies, though.

:hmm: then dump it in the freezer?

glad to see I'm not the only freak who eats ice cubes :p

Ice cubes are the way of bringing the freezer with the drink. :wink:

Eating ice cubes is fun! And very refreshing on a stinking hot summer day.

So, in other words, you're readying yourself for what, 3 hours of sleep or something fun like that? :yikes:
:reject: I'm still a U2 noob in many ways.

There was this perpetually-drunk English guy who came to live at halls for a semester when I was at uni... he put some beer (in glass bottles with the metal cap that you need a bottle-opener for) in the freezer cos he wanted them to get cold quickly... and then forgot about them. He came back later, found they were frozen solid (one of them had the cap partly coming off and frozen froth edging out), and asked us if we thought he could put them in the microwave to defrost.

We said NO! and left the room in a hurry.

O communal kitchens, how I miss thee...

She does now. Well, assuming she's listened to it yet... *prodprod*

If I go now, I could get 6 hours, which might be acceptable, if I get hyper rather than homicidally depressed. 50/50 chance, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom