Bitche, France Superthread - Page 44 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #646
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Albums for tonight (beginning around 9:30):

Radiohead - The Bends
Television - Marquee Moon
The Beatles - Abbey Road
That's some triple play you have coming up.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #647
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Fuck yes, Eddie Stefanski.

The full effect of the Elton Brand signing if beginning to hit me.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #648
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Well, while I'm waiting for LM to show up from wherever the hell he's at
If you wait long enough, you'll get the joy of seeing Axver suffer through your diaries of Radiohead and The Beatles.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #649
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
That's some triple play you have coming up.
I've been told these albums are good.

Your thoughts?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #650
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
If you wait long enough, you'll get the joy of seeing Axver suffer through your diaries of Radiohead and The Beatles.
Perfect. I'll rub salt in the wound by saying I did Nowhere while he was asleep.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #651
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I've been told these albums are good.

Your thoughts?
Oh, it's no secret I love all three of those. The Bends is my favorite Radiohead album, Abbey Road is my favorite Beatles album, and the Television record is phenomenal.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #652
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Perfect. I'll rub salt in the wound by saying I did Nowhere while he was asleep.
And then you'll give him a reprieve with Television, as he likes that one.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #653
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Fuck yes, Eddie Stefanski.

The full effect of the Elton Brand signing if beginning to hit me.
I was quite surprised he ended up going to Philly.

It just got a little tougher for Boston to repeat in the East.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #654
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,720
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Hey, all!
__________________
corianderstem is online now  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #655
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Fuck Charlie Manuel. One out, Rollins on third, Victorino's hitting. Utley's on deck. Victorino is a ground ball hitter, and LaRussa has the infield up. So what does Manuel call? He calls for Rollins to break for home on contact. Naturally, Victorino grounds to short and they throw Rollins out at home. So, now there's a runner on first and two outs with Utley up, and Utley singles. Rollins would have scored if held up, but, instead, we're left with two on, two out, for the easiest strikeout in baseball, Ryan Howard.

Manuel had been growing on me by the end of last season, but he's fucked up numerous situations in the last month.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #656
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Hey, all!
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #657
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Fuck Charlie Manuel. One out, Rollins on third, Victorino's hitting. Utley's on deck. Victorino is a ground ball hitter, and LaRussa has the infield up. So what does Manuel call? He calls for Rollins to break for home on contact. Naturally, Victorino grounds to short and they throw Rollins out at home. So, now there's a runner on first and two outs with Utley up, and Utley singles. Rollins would have scored if held up, but, instead, we're left with two on, two out, for the easiest strikeout in baseball, Ryan Howard.

Manuel had been growing on me by the end of last season, but he's fucked up numerous situations in the last month.
It's almost too bad that they made the playoffs last year, cuz that guaranteed him not going anywhere for a while.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #658
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 08:43 AM
Hi cori!

And Khan's list has been downloaded. Can you say volume
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #659
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,990
Local Time: 09:43 AM
Hello.
__________________
Reggo is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #660
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
And Khan's list has been downloaded. Can you say volume
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com