Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't need a visa when I went to the US and it'd be pretty fucking odd if the arrangement weren't reciprocal. At least, odd this way around - Aussies getting the perks and Yanks not. It's usually the US bullying countries into things while not letting other countries have the same arrangement with them! As I was discussing with the ophthalmologist yesterday, oddly enough.

Stalker! But Melbourne's made of win. :drool:
this is what i'm going by in terms of visas. it says "Firstly, you will need a valid full ten year passport that will still be valid for at least six months after your scheduled return. Next, you'll need to obtain a Visa - you can apply for your visa at Department of Immigration and Citizenship. If you're from the United States of America or Canada then you are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). You can apply for an ETA online at Electronic Travel Authority System. If you're planning to do some paid work while you're in Australia, you'll need to apply for a Working Holiday Visa."

i already have a passport, but it says i need a visa, regardless :grumpy:

And Make Sense of it makes it official, I definitely liked the second half better than the first:

Dirty Creatures
Log Cabin Fever
Make Sense of It
Haul Away
Pioneers
Never Ceases To Amaze Me
Six Weeks
And then the rest of them

Let me guess, you start Streets at about 1:40 in as well? :tsk:

NEVER!

Though Chass will probably let you all know right here, that I didn't realize Streets was 1:40 longer than it is, because for the longest time I only had the single (I just got the Joshua Tree this past Christmas :sad: )

this is what i'm going by in terms of visas. it says "Firstly, you will need a valid full ten year passport that will still be valid for at least six months after your scheduled return. Next, you'll need to obtain a Visa - you can apply for your visa at Department of Immigration and Citizenship. If you're from the United States of America or Canada then you are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). You can apply for an ETA online at Electronic Travel Authority System. If you're planning to do some paid work while you're in Australia, you'll need to apply for a Working Holiday Visa."

i already have a passport, but it says i need a visa, regardless :grumpy:

That's clearly not fully correct, since it doesn't say anything about how New Zealanders don't need a visa to enter Australia and haven't since the 1980s. New Zealand and Australian citizens are free to move between the two countries and holiday and work as much as they want. So yeah, I'm not fully ready to trust that page. :wink:

That's clearly not fully correct, since it doesn't say anything about how New Zealanders don't need a visa to enter Australia and haven't since the 1980s. New Zealand and Australian citizens are free to move between the two countries and holiday and work as much as they want. So yeah, I'm not fully ready to trust that page. :wink:
:lol: since you're broadcasting an ip address (oh shit!) i assume that's how it figures your location. it only shows me how to get in the country from north america. new zealand's site told me all i needed was a passport to enter their country. probably because no one visits there :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom