Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from feeding my face with an early dinner/drinks at a neighborhood restaurant, on the deck overlooking one of the bays. Perfect way to spend an 80 degree day in Seattle. :drool:

Sounds nice cori. I'm jealous!

Someone remind me to turn down the volume on iTunes & my computer when Khan's list is done.

kthnxbai :tongue:

It's almost too bad that they made the playoffs last year, cuz that guaranteed him not going anywhere for a while.

I'll say. It makes it almost seem not worth it, especially have gone out without a playoff win.

Neither were The Archies, but that doesn't stop "Sugar, Sugar" from being a song made of awesome.

What are you favorite albums of all time?

Well, there's a lot. I couldn't possibly list them all here, but I'll provide a snapshot of a few, although this is by no means anywhere close to being complete (and I'm just gonna pick one album from each artist for now).

Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
U2 - Achtung Baby
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Radiohead - The Bends
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy
The Who - Who's Next
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream
Alcest - Souvenirs d'un autre monde
Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third
Television - Marquee Moon
The Clash - London Calling
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks
Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
Yes - The Yes Album
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
Kraftwerk - The Man Machine

And that's really just the start. I could spend an hour listing all of them. I like a lot of music.

Hey!

Did anyone else notice videos being embedded here now? I went to dinner, came back, and a bunch of links in a thread had become embedded videos!

I'm sure it looks quite cool. :grumpy: Work firewall blocks youtube videos. Even embedded ones, apparently.

I love that you don't have to copy and paste the embedding code from the Youtube page - you just post the link in your post, and BLAMMO! Instant video.

I'm sure it looks quite cool. :grumpy: Work firewall blocks youtube videos. Even embedded ones, apparently.

And my computer's getting very old and slow and Firefox seems to stall for a few seconds to think about things every time an embedded video comes along.

I hope the novelty of posting videos for the hell of it wears off quick, though. I really loathe threads that devolve into nothing but posts of videos.

I ain't here to browse YouTube, you know?

Two running diaries of playlists will do that.

But don't worry, you'll pass me overnight.

:lol: I hope not. I'm just catching up on your running diaries too.

Traviud, if you're still around, you need to stop generalising my tastes wildly. :tsk: Disliking the last five songs of London Calling =/= disliking all of London Calling. Disliking a lot of the Beatles' output =/= disliking sixties music. The Shadows are one of my favourite bands!

Dinnertiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
and the cookin' is easy

Spuds are jumpin'
and the grill is hooooooot

Your sauces are rich
and your pudding's good eatin

So hush little eater
Don't you cryyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom