Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks like I might get back HALF of what I lost if I'm lucky. :sigh:

But I got Nimos and Tambos back :hyper:

DAMN THIS SONG!

Of all of my iPod crashes (I think there have been three) , Freaking MERCY has survived each and every one of them :banghead:

DAMN THIS SONG!

Of all of my iPod crashes (I think there have been three) , Freaking MERCY has survived each and every one of them :banghead:

Um... why don't you just delete it then? :lol:

Khan, I don't know if you're reading this but.. your list has DM's New Life! I'm gonna listen to yours first! :drool: Btw, your cover is awesome but I thought it would say omigor. :giggle:

I like the second half of Mercy, so I leave it sitting around...but it's like the song is taunting me. Zooropa's completely gone, but Mercy lives on

I have these
lays-wavy-hickorybbq.gif

had them with lunch, now I'm having more. I can't stop :drool:

Alright, so, I finished Nowhere. Marquee Moon and Abbey Road will go down when LM returns later tonight.

:giggle:

No... haven't been anywhere since... U2 in Hawaii I think.

Listening to Screwtape's RI list - not my cup of tea except for a few songs :shrug:

What do you like and not like?
I like Split Enz, Modern English. I like some of the other bands like The Police, Peter Gabriel & Echo & The Bunnymen, but wasn't crazy about the songs you chose. Same with Duran Duran. It's all personal taste :shrug:
(Gabriel is now playing - BTW, the album isn't called 'Melt')

I like Split Enz, Modern English. I like some of the other bands like The Police, Peter Gabriel & Echo & The Bunnymen, but wasn't crazy about the songs you chose. Same with Duran Duran. It's all personal taste :shrug:
(Gabriel is now playing - BTW, the album isn't called 'Melt')

Okay. By the way it is easier to say Melt opposed to Peter Gabriel 3. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom