Bitche, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not? I thought they put everything on that box set.
nope, enz to enz is just their remastered studio albums and the luton sessions (which is also remastered, though it's never been released before).

firedrill can only be found on the original box sets released in the 90s. that one's on rear enz (aka the silver box set covering their 80s material). there's also the gold box set covering the 70s material, with the bonus cd oddz and enz.

As far as what I've heard by the Beatles goes I'd rank them as such:

Abbey Road
Revolver
Let It Be
Sgt. Pepper
The Beatles (White Album)

That was all I got all the way through before I lost all of my music (I had all of their albums :sad: )

1. Abbey Road
2. Magical Mystery Tour
3. Rubber Soul
4. Revolver
5. Sgt. Pepper
6. Help!
7. The White Album
8. Let It Be
9. Beatles For Sale
10. With The Beatles
11. Please Please Me
12. A Hard Day's Night

I have weird Beatles tastes.

nope, enz to enz is just their remastered studio albums and the luton sessions (which is also remastered, though it's never been released before).

firedrill can only be found on the original box sets released in the 90s. that one's on rear enz (aka the silver box set covering their 80s material). there's also the gold box set covering the 70s material, with the bonus cd oddz and enz.

Well that sucks. If you release a box set with everything remastered, why not include all the rarities? Because otherwise it looks like a beautiful box set.

1. Abbey Road
2. Magical Mystery Tour
3. Rubber Soul
4. Revolver
5. Sgt. Pepper
6. Help!
7. The White Album
8. Let It Be
9. Beatles For Sale
10. With The Beatles
11. Please Please Me
12. A Hard Day's Night

I have weird Beatles tastes.

Revolver
Abbey Road
Rubber Soul
The White Album
Let It Be
Help!
Magical Mystery Tour
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles for Sale
Please Please Me
With the Beatles

for me. I need to re-listen to their first 3-4 albums soon.

I would be happier never hearing A Hard Days Night again. We watched the movie in a film class, and I don't know, something about that night, maybe I was sick, maybe it was the atmosphere, I don't know, but now it's all just bad memories.

I think you need to see it again. It's a brilliant slapstick flick.

The movie was great, I think it was the musical interludes. Plus the more I forced myself to think about it, I remember now I was really sick that night and had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE headache, and we watch the movies on a giant screen, and even though it was in black and white the light hurt.

I'm just kidding for the most part anyways, obviously I'll listen to it again, it will just probably serve as a reminder of the night is all.

Octopuses Garden is a bit of a stretch for me (probably the weakest Ringo track imo) and I have never been a fan of I Want You (She's So Heavy)

I think it's the best Ringo-penned track. I Want You is a little long, but awesome.

So yeah, it's perfect.

Guys, I think I'm going ot pay $40 to recover the lost files on my iPod.

None of the free programs can get them all back, but this one can, and I can pay with PayPayl...think its safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom