bitch and moan bitch and moan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My upstairs neighbor keeps shrieking at the top of her lungs for no friggin' reason :mad:

She's stomping around up there and sounds like she's gonna come crashing through my ceiling...:mad:

Ughhhh....
And I forgot to mention that tomorrow is a University of Georgia homegame and I have to deal with drunk people at 10 o'clock in the friggin morning....:mad: :mad: :mad:

I just realized I have to wake up early tomorrow to go shopping. :angry:

Normally, I don't mind shopping, but... I just don't feel like going.

I'm doing the jobs of two people right now at work because I took over the majority of the responsibilities for someone who is home recovering from major surgery. I'm so far behind that I had to take some work home this weekend. :(

I hate my job!! Three reasons why today:

1. The usual top/down nature of assignments. I don't mind working. I do, however, mind doing stuff that would be easier for the assignee to do. Like coming all the way to my desk, to have *me* log someone's proposal into the book, when you promptly turn around and spend 15 minutes right beside the log book, chatting about your new house. Or digging through the file cabinent, with a file in hand, then come all the way to bring me the file to put away. Or noticing the plants are droopy and making me get up to water them while you watch.

2. My lunch break. I'm entitled to one, but I've always been nice and simply brought my food back. Plus I like not losing pay. Now I am required to bring my lunch back. Even when the AA knows I'm eating, she won't cover for me. However, nothing is allowed to disturb her while on her break.

3. During said lunch, a student comes in and knowingly interupts me eating my sandwich. But I have to wait for her to leisurely get a cup of coffee before she'll book her appointment.

I could set this place on fire...

Back
Top Bottom