bitch and moan bitch and moan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just took my contact lenses out to go to bed (its 1.00am here) and With or Without You comes on Rage....

The dwarf version ... and I can't see it without standing 2cm away from the TV ...

Now I have them back in and my eyes hurt, but I needed the whinge...

Oh well, maybe next week it'll be Vertigo...

This place has no seasons! It went from mid-70s to freezing rain in one week. We have summer, end of summer, beginning of winter, and winter...aka winter and road construction. :madspit:

Souly said:
i'm cold. so very cold. :brr:

I went out and bought my gloves, my knit scarf and skull cap..I've got two nice jackets (had 'em) and I need thick sox...

BAW said she's not gonna let anyone scare me out of going 'cause of the cold....

Souly, is there anything else I need??? :wondering:

people do that in the inside broadcast thread

hippy said:
The Barnes and Noble around here used to be cool and carry all the good music magazines (the ones currently featuring U2 that I wanted to buy) and now they suck and only have US mags like Rolling Stong :madspit:

Borders!

I could have spet more than $40 on U2 featured magazines last night...but I only bought "black book"

Life is good...I refuse to bitch and moan in this thread :)

I have to take 10 different kinds of pictures in 2 days. It’s fucking impossible! That means that Monday I’m going to have to return the camera to the Faculty and Thursday get it again and buy another expensive film and take more of those pictures. Plus the bastards want me to expand the pictures in size, which costs a lot dammit! :madspit:

I'm so bored.
I've got lots of things to do, but I'm too bored to do them, so I come here.
And I hate my friend because he hates U2!:angry: Or does he hate that I love them? No, he says he hates then, so that must be it.

U2 are making me procrastinate. :mad:

I haven't done any of my maths homework. I haven't studied for my biology test. I haven't studied for my geography test. Why? Because I'm addicted to the blue crack and listening to COBL. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom