Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamest rock photo evar. :tsk: You're gonna have to do better than that to keep me out of my warm bed on a night like this!

:madspit: I was going for the landscape. Context.

(Plus I can't find the folder with close-up shots ...)

anaconda.jpg

:drool:

Q1. I can't believe how fucking tall this building is, and how great it is to photograph.

IMG_0407.jpg

It's insane! You can see it very prominently on the skyline from my mother's place.

And the fact I can tell you that surely says something.

Gawd, don't tell me they can't even spell "velocity" properly. :banghead:

Well, it's a play on V/Line. Never actually checked to see whether anything official includes the slash to make it V/Locity, but it seems it's generally spelt simply as VLocity.

It's insane! You can see it very prominently on the skyline from my mother's place.

And the fact I can tell you that surely says something.

Despite knowing it's in the same league as the Sky Tower, the height only really hit home when I was on the observation deck and I saw a light plane fly by below floor level.

I'll try to dig up some more of those photos tomorrow. Tall buildings or planes, whatever gives me a chance to take photos of stuff from above.

And here's the trains in my previous photo from the other end of the station. Left is an Alstom-refurbished Comeng, right is an EDI-refurbished Comeng. I prefer the EDIs.

s640x480

Hopefully this will satisfy Ali's picky tastes. :tsk:

From down lower in the cutting.

s640x480

After my first photographic expedition through Royal Park, I posted a close-up photo of the bit in the centre here. This is a more zoomed out one showing it in a bit of context.

s640x480

Sandringham-bound Siemens arriving at Brighton Beach. I like this picture.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom