Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the Tori album now Screwy, but I was afraid of this, it is the album Chass was listening to the otherday and she said it's ridiculously sad.

you guys sure love your music. i have to say, it is because of people in here that i've been able to fill in some holes of some collections i've had, and even discover new artists. i don't stay on top of it as you all do though. that's admirable.

it's probably bad, but i just find a handful of artists i really like (although those artists are from varied genres) and i just follow them. i'm sort of a loyal fan i suppose.

you guys sure love your music. i have to say, it is because of people in here that i've been able to fill in some holes of some collections i've had, and even discover new artists. i don't stay on top of it as you all do though. that's admirable.

it's probably bad, but i just find a handful of artists i really like (although those artists are from varied genres) and i just follow them. i'm sort of a loyal fan i suppose.

I think my last.fm more than proves I'm in teh same boat as you:

bono_212’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

You and yours tits

and trains

Tits are great. Great tits.

Parus_major_male.jpg

Well, tom...er...today I begin my first sailing lesson. I've always wanted to ever since a friend took me out once. So I think it's gonna be BOATS! :hyper:

Didn't I suggest boats ages ago! :lol:

Cable cars are free too! Not cable cars like trams, like what San Francisco has, but cable cars like those things in mountainous areas that are little pods and hang from a cable.

:lmao: for real?? hahahaha you totally called it!!

seriously though, i'm excited for these lessons. i can be certified by the end of the summer if i keep at it. and then, i'm gonna save up what i can, and hopefully get a boat as a graduation present to myself.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I suggested boats because Ian and I have both (well, mainly I) slammed road transport. :lol:

Sailing's damn fun, but I get too nervous in small boats, heh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom