Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the point with FYM where the first thing I do when I read a thread title is think of what interference political factions may be prevalent there, and avoid if necessary. If I'm not immediately correct, I usually end up being correct within a day or two.

Deep is the absolute worst. I want to tell him to stop.

I'm at the point with FYM where the first thing I do when I read a thread title is think of what interference political factions may be prevalent there, and avoid if necessary. If I'm not immediately correct, I usually end up being correct within a day or two.

I look at the thread starter and whoever the most recent poster is and make my assumptions based on that.

So a thread started by yolland with melon as the most recent poster is something I'd read without hesitating. Something about Obama started by the iron horse with deep as the most recent poster, however?

There's a lot of people who don't like Irvine, but I do. I also see eye to eye with him on most issues, which may have something to do with it.

OK, folks, I need to go and take a couple of photos before it gets dark (NOT OF TRAMS EITHER!). See you in a few minutes. :wave:

User Name Posts
phillyfan26 57
Axver 54
coolian2 44
bono_212 42
LemonMacPhisto 34
LemonMelon 32
corianderstem 31
RegularBonoFan 30
KhanadaRhodes 28
unico 15
RavenBlue 15
phanan 9
Screwtape2 9
blueeyedgirl 2
DreamOutLoud13 1

I feel like Gary Oldman after shooting down the train tracks in Batman Begins.

YES!

Good night, all.

How did meowth the Pokemon learn to talk?
In: Pokemon Silver Gold and Crystal

Team Rocket's very own Meowth actually taught himself to talk. He did this so he could impress another meowth, Meowzy. Instead, Meowzy thaought Meowth was a freak, and left him. Then Jessie and James found him and Team Rocket's Trio began.

Team Rocket's meowth learned to talk so he could impress another meowth. There is 1 other talking POKeMON named slowking. POKeMON the power of one is the movie with slowking.

meowth learned to talk to impress another meowth. he lived in the attic at a school and started to do the speech lessons that the kids were doing. he had found the practice books in the attic and took over his learning from there. but in the end the other meowth didn't appreciated it and called him a freak.

Just in case you were wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom