Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
horatio460.jpg

I'm a professional.

I want a one-liner, or at least a pun.

LM, I'd say we're converging on agreement. :up: Apologies for any misinterpretations or misunderstandings. I don't mean to seem like a hard-arse who takes things too seriously and humourlessly, though I probably do sometimes, especially when I feel like I'm being misrepresented.

Oh yeah, and fuck you, traviud. :wink:

LM, I'd say we're converging on agreement. :up: Apologies for any misinterpretations or misunderstandings. I don't mean to seem like a hard-arse who takes things too seriously ahd humourlessly, though I probably do sometimes, especially when I feel like I'm being misrepresented.

Oh yeah, and fuck you, traviud. :wink:

It's OK. I just like to have you on my side if possible, because even in your more high-strung moments, you're still very logical. It makes my point feel validated.

This Ratatat album is pretty amazing. It's all instrumental, but it's kind of more funky and soundscapey at the same time :hyper:

Hope this thread is here in the morning so I can whore it up some more :wink:

Ax, I wish I could think of any 60s music you might like, since you seem like you really want to get into it, but I find I'm rather lacking on experience in the decade myself :sigh:

As I've discussed with elMel before, I've really always wanted to get into Vietnam era music, but don't even know where to start :sigh:

Ax, I wish I could think of any 60s music you might like, since you seem like you really want to get into it, but I find I'm rather lacking on experience in the decade myself :sigh:

As I've discussed with elMel before, I've really always wanted to get into Vietnam era music, but don't even know where to start :sigh:
Early Sabbath?

Okay, REALLY going now. Bai.

User Name Posts
Axver 45
coolian2 42
phillyfan26 41
bono_212 38
LemonMacPhisto 34
corianderstem 31
RegularBonoFan 30
LemonMelon 28
KhanadaRhodes 25