Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some skipping on Come Together. I hope this whole album isn't riddled with it.

I love Abbey Road but really don't like Come Together. I think I used to; I don't know what changed.

Strikethrough is just about the worst best thing that could've happened here. Especially for EYKIW, :lol:

So I guess Khan and I are about to get shunned for not liking the Beatles?

The Shadows were earlier and did so much more for music. :madspit:

I've seen a lot of old TV shows, but I don't think Get Smart is known as one of those MUST SEE old shows, you know? At least not over here.

Pfan, Frank Sinatra called Something the most beautiful love song ever written.

Again, no pressure.

Khan what are your favorite Depeche Mode songs?
:hmm: my favourite martin-sung song is home. my favourite dave-sung track is a bit harder...i like tora! tora! tora!, sacred, and nothing a lot. my favourite b-side of theirs is the great outdoors! (i guess i'm attracted to songs of theirs with exclamation marks, heh). favourite single would be...maybe strangelove? or master and servant?

a friend and i were talking about our favourite tracks and we both deduced it's hard to pin down one favourite.

Is it regarded as a classic old show? I always kind of lumped it in with stuff like My Mother, the Car. AKA stuff I knew existed but didn't feel the need to see.

Plus, it was never on in reruns like some other old shows I HAVE seen.

I've seen a lot of old TV shows, but I don't think Get Smart is known as one of those MUST SEE old shows, you know? At least not over here.

It's one of the first shows I think of when I think of "old classic shown around 4:30-5:30pm after the kids programming but before the news", along with M*A*S*H, Bewitched, Hogan's Heroes, and to a lesser extent, I Dream Of Jeannie.

I don't mind lulz tracks as long as they aren't supposed to be the climax of your album (looking at you, The Trial).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom