Billy Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenStar

Refugee
omgomgomgomg
He is in Toronto on sept 1st. my boyfriends family is taking us to see him. Is anyone else going?

I love Billy Idol. I dont even know if this is the right forum to post this. I get soo confused with all these subforums and stuffies. I liek his song Rock the Cradle of Love. I joke aorund with my bf that that song is written about him. Since he is over 3 years older than me :ohmy:

*starts counting to see how long it takes cujo to see this thread8

he'll be here, he'll be here

:mac:

Whee I cant wait until the concert. I already knwo what Ima gonna wear. hehe. I feel girly when I pick out what Ima gonna wear over a week in advance. Ima gonna wear my 3/4 green pants with the black tshirt my boyfriend got me. I says this over me left boob "Nosey little f***er arent ya?" And I might wear my fishnets under my pants. I discovered that they look good with those pants. heh, ANd I shall wear my spikey dog colar that I love. They dont let me wear it in school though. I might use it as a weapon.

:drool: Billy Idol....*faints*

they might not let you wear it at the show for the same reason

ooh thats a good point. I can hide it though and then put it on inside the show. They wont find it. I doubt they will do a full pat down of people anyways.

And since his mom paid for our tickets I have $40 free money. I need to dye my hair again. The green has mostly faded out and I have brown roots showing. It looks kinda cool though. I have brown roots, then some green, and then blonde.

i wouldn't advise hiding it

I doubt they will do a full pat down of people anyways.

my guess is that they will, unless you bring your grandma/an really safe looking adult.

I snuck a camera in to the Pantera concert, by telling the guys on the door it was "that time of the month" They sure left my little bag alone then. They were making people take off their belts and "knobbly" jewelry. Fair enough..it can get crowded at a good concert...although my son had some of his skin rubbed off by a guys rough dreadlocks scraping on his arm for the duration of the concert( that was at Sepultura)
Billy Idol was in Australia a year or two ago. I really wanted to go and planned to wear a big old white wedding dress...hmmm, maybe just as well I didn't go.
My hub likes to play "white wedding" with his band, always appreciated by all:dance:

Have I told you, lately that I love you
well if I didn't I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..........

BIG BILL:up:

Billy fuckin' Idol.

Sweat Sweat Sweat.

He is quite the pathetic shell of his former canonical self. Yet, still an entertaining show...

Who else has found the amazing sound that is a toy gun distorting lead guitar???

Stevie Stevens. :up:

heh
well I am going with Marsh's parents. They look responsible. I feel naked without my collar. I was planning on sewing a little pocket near the bottom of my pants. They're pretty baggy so it would probably work. I dunno if they will do a pat down though.

Back
Top Bottom