Bills,bills and more fuckin bills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cydewaze said:

You get one rough spot in your life and you go into debt, and then you spend the whole rest of your life trying to claw your way out of that hole. It just isn't right.

Yep. It's the American way? It's not a very comfortable spot to be in. Before my divorce I had a wonderful life if you can call it that. I am happier now, divorced, with "less" of the fortune, but I lived in a beautiful half million dollar home, we took nice vacations, had new cars every few years, I didn't have to work.....but that all changed and now I've seen the "other side" of the fence. It's a financial struggle I can't seem to get out of. :sad:

Last year around Christmas we were behind on ONE martgage payment. When the billing department rep called about the payment, we asked to have it deferred until January because we had six kids to buy Christmas for. The rep told us our kids were young and they would get over not having anything for Christmas, but we had to make the payment immediately or else. Needless to say, the guy was fired. And they know better than to call my house again.

And let me just say that though I don't give him the credit he deserves half the time, my husband's a damn good man to bear the stress of the bills alone, while working 80 hours a week to support our family.

I've never ever once owned a single credit card, I don't have a car or a cell phone plan....and I'm still $40,000 in debt at age 21. When I think of all the things I could do with the ~$100/mo going to just the interest.....:huh:

Carek1230 said:
Yikes! I think it's a disease we all have! :sad: :huh:

yeah....a disease called wanting nothing more than a good education, a roof over my head, and some health insurance. Sometimes, this country really sucks.

Arun V said:

is it sad that this is why I actually clicked on this thread?

:applaud:

Jim_Kelly_PF_Gold_jpg.JPG

Back
Top Bottom