Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay

Now we come to Bill, a town that maybe has a population of 11, but quite recently it was as low as 1 or 4. Despite literally being the middle of nowhere, it now has a 24 hour diner and 120 room hotel, which have inspired this great population boom. The only other thing in Bill is the railroad track that mile-plus-long coal trains pass by on.

NYT article for corny jokes about Bill becoming William

I nominate Blue Ball, Pennsylvania for the next Superthread. Both of them, in fact. It will be the Blue Balls Superthread.

Dalton said:
Seriously though Annie, how did the date go. I'm not asking for over sharing, but he's a decent guy?

he's a gentleman, fun, and good in bed, but a replublican, which i'm thinking is good because it means with 3 months to graduate i really don't have to worry as much about emotional attachment. i just facebook friended him, waiting for him to accept (i fucking hate technology games in dating) and he said he'd see me soon at the end of the evening.

Varitek said:

he's a gentleman, fun, and good in bed, but a replublican, which i'm thinking is good because it means with 3 months to graduate i really don't have to worry as much about emotional attachment. i just facebook friended him, waiting for him to accept (i fucking hate technology games in dating) and he said he'd see me soon at the end of the evening.

A republican, huh? You should be worried about that. Its the ones that are so different from us that we usually have the hardest time leaving...

phillyfan26 said:

Jenna Fischer is single now.

Go get her.

jennafischer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom