Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love a pop band who has an album where the first 4 songs last 29 minutes.

the tourist said:

It's nice and 45 degrees here. Overcast. But you could still pick out the details of the mountains on the eastern horizon.

Sounds nice.

There is one little cloud in the sky.

I can see One Tree Hill (i always can, but you know...just thought i'd get that in)

coolian2 said:

Sounds nice.

There is one little cloud in the sky.

I can see One Tree Hill (i always can, but you know...just thought i'd get that in)

That's pretty cool. Must be nice to be sunny.

coolian2 said:

You guys have shit money.

Beat unrippable plastic money, bitch.

usually it's fine. But not when your wallet gets left in the middle of the street overnight and it rains.

Dinner's going to be peanut butter sandwiches. No jelly/jam. Just the peanut butter.

the tourist said:

That's pretty cool. Must be nice to be sunny.

It's going to be a hot day.

The other night i got off the bus just as the sun was disappearing behind the Waitakere Ranges, a huge panoramic of Auckland was backlit by a brilliant orange, from the radio mast at Waitakere, past One Tree Hill to the city. It was spectacular, i wished i had my camera.

Catching up to Axver in posts on this thread will be the only joy I have tonight.

coolian2 said:

It's going to be a hot day.

The other night i got off the bus just as the sun was disappearing behind the Waitakere Ranges, a huge panoramic of Auckland was backlit by a brilliant orange, from the radio mast at Waitakere, past One Tree Hill to the city. It was spectacular, i wished i had my camera.

Ehhh, hills don't get me too worked up. They're everywhere here. I know that one's special and all. But it is just a hill. :shrug:

Anyway, it will be nice and warm here in about... 2 months.

the tourist said:

Ehhh, hills don't get me too worked up. They're everywhere here. I know that one's special and all. But it is just a hill. :shrug:

Anyway, it will be nice and warm here in about... 2 months.

It was more so that One Tree Hill was very prominent on the horizon, just like the city buildings and radio mast at Waitakere.

If it had been Mt Wellington making the view great i would have mentioned that.

We have fuckloads of hills here, but only one with a big monument on it that makes it stand out on the horizon at dusk.

I'm actually putting a bunch of music onto my computer today to help me out with the endeavor. I've only got about 50% on my computer at the moment. But that 50% will have to do.

coolian2 said:

It was more so that One Tree Hill was very prominent on the horizon, just like the city buildings and radio mast at Waitakere.

If it had been Mt Wellington making the view great i would have mentioned that.

We have fuckloads of hills here, but only one with a big monument on it that makes it stand out on the horizon at dusk.

There's a monument? :reject:

coolian2 said:

I'll search for it later.

15d

Eh, my wallet fell out while I was jogging last night. Someone found it and it got returned to me today. All the cash was still there...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom