Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how it would have felt to be a U2 fan watching that performance live. They had been out of the spotlight for a while, show up pissed, play two clearly incomplete songs, a horrible cover in which half the band exits midway through, and Bono was wearing a Harley Davidson shirt. And a bandana.

To think that JT was around the corner.

TranceEnding said:

I LOOOVE this photo!!!!!!! Really, really like :D

sorry, I've just been playing on my flickr album :reject:

Sometimes, I feel like posting pic's here too, but my computer so darn slow, it takes forever.

If you ever feel like boring yourself :wink: feel free to have a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/honeybeefotos

I think that's right :huh:

Thanks!! I actually wasn't sure if I would even upload it, heh. But I like the X'Trapolis train disappearing underground, so I figured why not?

And I'd have a look at your Flickr album if this were a usual Friday night and I'd be staying up for another 1-2 hours! But as it is, I really really should be going.

I posted more of my railway stuff here (including other train photos from 17/02): http://axver.livejournal.com/399974.html

The Sad Punk said:
All the awesomeness was channelled into JT... everything else was left for that TV appearance? :wink:

I've got to look this up on you tube... tomorrow.

Seeya Ax, and everyone!

The Sad Punk said:
I always wondered how it would have felt to be a U2 fan watching that performance live. They had been out of the spotlight for a while, show up pissed, play two clearly incomplete songs, a horrible cover in which half the band exits midway through, and Bono was wearing a Harley Davidson shirt. And a bandana.

I would've said "fuck, they've been just getting wasted with that wanker Eno. It's all over." Can you imagine Interference if it had been around then? :lol:

Anyway, I'm going for real now! See all of you later! :wave:

The Sad Punk said:
Hangover? Eat a toasted vegemite sandwhich, man.

eeew. vegemite makes me want to puke even under normal circumstances. no, i think i'll maybe go for a phoenix though, but after lost.

haha my next door neighbor is definitely having sex

our beds are right up against the same wall and there's some springs creaking...she's one of my best friends, we tease each other about hearing this all the time.

ugh its the friday before spring break and i HATE this class and have no desire to go. but i have to be in the same room for the next class so it seems like i should go. ugh.

Axver said:

Those are some awesome choices. I adore the full version of Even Less. I don't suppose you have the demo version? I'd love to hear that. I believe the chorus is "Jesus was crucified for doing nothing/And God is worshipped for even less", which certainly illuminates where the "fuck you and your book too" verse in the full version comes from.

I don't have the demo version. I'll have to track that down.

Quiet in here.

I awoke to find a voicemail. Someone found my wallet, saw my Target discount card, and called the store I work at. Last night when I was jogging, my wallet fell out of my pants. I'm really glad there are honest people left in this world.

wow andrew that is awesome. i love it when stuff like that happens! i lost my wallet once and it was awful, and i was 16 so i didn't even have cards or that much money but it still royally sucked.

this thread is dead!

(i am now fully recovered from my alcoholic experiences...well except the huge bruise on my knee from the asshole who i want to find and bitch out)

i didnt' do a good job, sober i woulda kicked his ass. some time soon we'll have the argument sober. all i was doing was googling favorite poems and posting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom