Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Jen :hug: :hug:

It's nice that you can't smoke in pubs any more... but now they all just smell of stale smoke and old beer :yuck:
the non smoking rule is the greatest thing ever for any venue .

but the people. :no: my god i know why i love hanging out with my reptiles

mysterious_jen said:

DO THE GHOST TOUR _ you will learn what the queen vic market really is :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I know it's on a graveyard. There's currently an exhibit in the Royal Historical Society's building that actually has a plan of the original cemetery.

mysterious_jen said:

YES. It is made of so much SuperWin. Still, I'm not in any hurry to go to a pub.

I've recently just realized how disgusting tobacco smoke is. I wish it never ventured further from the peace pipe, because cigarettes are vile little things.

I just put another beer in the freezer. Let's all enjoy a round!

It can be on Pfan's tab.

mysterious_jen said:
:up: is it hawt over there saddo?? supposed to be in for a couple of 35 c days here

True proof Melbourne's weather is not trustworthy came today though! I remember a couple of days ago, it was forecast to be 34, and what do we get? 23! Not that I'm complaining. I hope none of this hot weather materialises. At least I'll be on air conditioned trains tomorrow. :up:

I hope it doesn't get too cold at night up here... I forgot to bring long PJs with me. :der:
I always leave something behind :lol:

But our forecast is 37 for Sunday/Monday... and those cool changes that Melb gets don't always reach this far north. :huh:

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: the mods have changed the thread title on the "whats song would make you cream your pants thread"

hahahhahahahah

Frankly, I was surprised by that. I wasn't aware that sort of thing was against the rules here. Perhaps some babies from the US South complained.

Alisaura said:
I hope it doesn't get too cold at night up here... I forgot to bring long PJs with me. :der:
I always leave something behind :lol:

But our forecast is 37 for Sunday/Monday... and those cool changes that Melb gets don't always reach this far north. :huh:

Somehow I don't think you're going to need to worry too much about being cold! Or does the heat seriously dissipate at night up there?

37, yikes. 35'll be bad enough. I think my mother's insane. She's been complaining about it being "cold" on the Gold Coast, so she's happy that it's currently forecast to be 35 when she gets here. :coocoo:

Let's just say that if it's 35, I'm not going to university. 32 in that non-air conditioned lecture theatre was bad enough last Monday. :crack:

Axver said:
Tim Tam Cornettos? :ohmy:

MUST TRY.

9310016803085_1.jpg

Awwww yeaaaaa

They're pretty damn nice, got little biscuit bits at the top that just fucking own.

The Sad Punk said:
ROCKET TO 1000

Somehow I don't think we're getting there in a hurry. Unless I picspam the thread with the photos I just uploaded.

Axver said:
Somehow I don't think you're going to need to worry too much about being cold! Or does the heat seriously dissipate at night up there?

37, yikes. 35'll be bad enough. I think my mother's insane. She's been complaining about it being "cold" on the Gold Coast, so she's happy that it's currently forecast to be 35 when she gets here. :coocoo:

Let's just say that if it's 35, I'm not going to university. 32 in that non-air conditioned lecture theatre was bad enough last Monday. :crack:
Fair enough too! :crack:

The heat doesn't really dissipate the way it does in the desert, no... but it's hotter in summer and colder in winter than Melbourne, by a few degrees. They get some pretty heavy frosts up here, and once when I was in year 12 it snowed a TINY bit (in September!). I think people are still talking about it :lol:

I prefer hot weather to cold, but 35 is pretty much at the limit of my comfort zone (especially when driving in my non-airconditioned car).

Alisaura said:
Congrats on 37k, btw Ax :applaud:

Like the way I wasted it on one of the least funny jokes I've ever made in my life? :lol:

And I've made a lot of unfunny jokes too.

Alisaura said:

Fair enough too! :crack:

The heat doesn't really dissipate the way it does in the desert, no... but it's hotter in summer and colder in winter than Melbourne, by a few degrees. They get some pretty heavy frosts up here, and once when I was in year 12 it snowed a TINY bit (in September!). I think people are still talking about it :lol:

I prefer hot weather to cold, but 35 is pretty much at the limit of my comfort zone (especially when driving in my non-airconditioned car).

What pisses me off is the fact I in theory have to go in to the lecture at all! Melbourne Uni doesn't observe Labour Day. What the fuck is up with that? Do the others? UQ observes Queensland's Labour Day. I'm especially pissed because this is actually the only public holiday I SHOULD have had off. All the others fall on Fridays when I don't have class anyway, or during exam/holiday periods when it doesn't matter.

I far prefer cold. In cold weather, you can wrap up with more layers. Not much you can do in heat! Especially when you're me and you refuse to go outside with short sleeves or short pants. I'd love just a sprinkle of snow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom