Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

One time I shaved everything but the moustache. I looked like I should've been hispanic or something. So I got rid of it as soon as was possible (30 seconds later). What's odd about my facial hair is that it's bright, fiery red (whereas my hair is light brown).

Closet ginga?

So I think that on that note I'm gonna hit the sack. And I don't mean my balls. I mean my bed. For sleeping.

the tourist said:
One time I shaved everything but the moustache. I looked like I should've been hispanic or something. So I got rid of it as soon as was possible (30 seconds later). What's odd about my facial hair is that it's bright, fiery red (whereas my hair is light brown).

Hah.

My Grandfather is similar, actually. His beard is ginger, but his hair is black.

Also, thanks to my pseudo-beard, I've discovered what hair colour I would have were I not albino. A couple of people have spotted a few brown hairs on my face, a similar colour to my mother's.

I'm just glad it's not black. I've always wanted black hair, and it'd be shit to know that I should've had it.

the tourist said:
Did Jen abandon us altogether? I haven't seen her in forever.

No, you've just missed her (and she's missed you). She was here for a few hours last night.

Axver said:

Hah.

My Grandfather is similar, actually. His beard is ginger, but his hair is black.

Also, thanks to my pseudo-beard, I've discovered what hair colour I would have were I not albino. A couple of people have spotted a few brown hairs on my face, a similar colour to my mother's.

I'm just glad it's not black. I've always wanted black hair, and it'd be shit to know that I should've had it.

I wanted black hair when I was younger. Because I had this weird idea I wanted to look like Rivers Cuomo. I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

Axver said:

No, you've just missed her (and she's missed you). She was here for a few hours last night.

Ahh. Must just be because I've been sleeping more.

the tourist said:
Hey Ax, you're close to 37000.

Daaamn.

Though I don't think I'll ever replicate that 1,000 posts in a weekend feat.

the tourist said:

You could. Just wait til U2's on tour.

I don't think I ever posted 500 times in a single setlist party, though! I think I normally did about 150-250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom