Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from the shower after a 3 mile jog. I thought my heart was going to explode. Then I was even more productive: I shaved and exfoliated my face, then took a shower, and then moisturized my face. And then I put my hair into a faux-hawk.

I've said too much. :reject:

did that sound like Christian Bale from American Psycho?

coolian2 said:

Usually yes.

Btw, late dinners are awesome. I should do more cooking and eating at 9pm.

My eating schedule is so messed up these days.

1-2pm: breakfast
6:30-7:30pm: dinner
Midnight: lunch

the tourist said:
Just returned from the shower after a 3 mile jog. I thought my heart was going to explode. Then I was even more productive: I shaved and exfoliated my face, then took a shower, and then moisturized my face. And then I put my hair into a faux-hawk.

I've said too much. :reject:

did that sound like Christian Bale from American Psycho?

Here I was, thinking I went overboard by shaving this morning. As in, I am cleanshaven. Probably only about the fifth time since I began growing facial hair that I have been cleanshaven. My hair is so pale that it is fairly hard to notice unless it's in the right light. I let it grow for 1-2 weeks, when it does become noticeable, and then shave it back to stubble. I prefer the feeling of stubble to being cleanshaven and I don't have a girlfriend to complain about it. I'm thinking maybe I should just grow a beard ...

Axver said:

Here I was, thinking I went overboard by shaving this morning. As in, I am cleanshaven. Probably only about the fifth time since I began growing facial hair that I have been cleanshaven. My hair is so pale that it is fairly hard to notice unless it's in the right light. I let it grow for 1-2 weeks, when it does become noticeable, and then shave it back to stubble. I prefer the feeling of stubble to being cleanshaven and I don't have a girlfriend to complain about it. I'm thinking maybe I should just grow a beard ...

I normally have a beard. But when it gets too long, I shave it. Usually, then, I will keep it shaved for a few weeks with just some jaw-line sideburns. But then I'll get lazy and let the beard grow in full-force again. My girlfriend actually likes the beard. But sometimes I gotta shave it, you know. Just to remember what my face looks like under it.

Hmm. I really am wishing I had all my music on the computer at the moment so I could start making my Desert Island mix. I'm gonna have to put a ton of stuff on asap.

Although, maybe I don't need to. Maybe this time around I can just use what I already have. And then the more I add, the more I'll have for next time. Though I doubt I'll even have it all on by then.... :huh:

the tourist said:
I normally have a beard. But when it gets too long, I shave it. Usually, then, I will keep it shaved for a few weeks with just some jaw-line sideburns. But then I'll get lazy and let the beard grow in full-force again. My girlfriend actually likes the beard. But sometimes I gotta shave it, you know. Just to remember what my face looks like under it.

I think that if I didn't have such pale hair, what I grow in about a fortnight would qualify as a beard. I'm thinking that maybe this time around, I might not shave it for a month and see how long and visible it gets. My chin feels so naked at the moment.

I've noticed I can't grow a moustache. I mean, I grow some hair there, but after a point, it just ... stops. And it's barely visible. Thank goodness for that. I'd look ridiculous with a moustache.

I'm lucky really, as I'm not a hairy guy. That would just suck. I don't like shaving much at all.

Axver said:

I think that if I didn't have such pale hair, what I grow in about a fortnight would qualify as a beard. I'm thinking that maybe this time around, I might not shave it for a month and see how long and visible it gets. My chin feels so naked at the moment.

I've noticed I can't grow a moustache. I mean, I grow some hair there, but after a point, it just ... stops. And it's barely visible. Thank goodness for that. I'd look ridiculous with a moustache.

I'm lucky really, as I'm not a hairy guy. That would just suck. I don't like shaving much at all.

One time I shaved everything but the moustache. I looked like I should've been hispanic or something. So I got rid of it as soon as was possible (30 seconds later). What's odd about my facial hair is that it's bright, fiery red (whereas my hair is light brown).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom