Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you guyz seen Bano's poolside pics form the south of france? He's basically a primate, anyway.

Axver said:

I cut it from HTDAAB in my revisionist history. I can't remember what I made it the b-side of.

Also, I tend to favour Fast Cars over Xanax And Wine, just for the better guitar.

I like the chorus of Xanax and Wine a lot, though. In all honesty, I don't remember Xanax and Wine much except that I really liked the chorus on it.

Varitek said:
:finger:

i excuse you tourist, but not ax. ax, this is inexcuseable. and i didnt remember from whatever other drunk time that you didn't like ee cummings so it's particularly egregious

Why is it so unforgivable coming from me? I'm the forum's resident elitist dick who doesn't like anything.

Canadiens1160 said:
Haven't you guyz seen Bano's poolside pics form the south of france? He's basically a primate, anyway.

Yeah, it's not hard to teach a primate a few simple words - kneel, soul, love, heart, that sort of thing. Suddenly, U2's last two albums make so much more sense!

the tourist said:

i'll never defend u218, tracklist or whatqever else

but i'll never regert defending ee cummings

just cause you are all anti american and cant admit we produced the greates tpoet of the 20th century

i mean i am antiamercian but come on

Bano like food.
Bano like wine.
Bano like Andrea Corr!

Hoo hoooo haaa haaaa! :dance:

Varitek said:

i'll never defend u218, tracklist or whatqever else

but i'll never regert defending ee cummings

just cause you are all anti american and cant admit we produced the greates tpoet of the 20th century

i mean i am antiamercian but come on

I wasn't aware he was American until I looked him up on Wikipedia after our first argument about him. I just hate his style of "poetry". Most modern poetry irks me.

After it's over I'm gonna take aspirin though. And then do my jogging. Cuz I feel fat at the moment.

Axver said:

I wasn't aware he was American until I looked him up on Wikipedia after our first argument about him. I just hate his style of "poetry". Most modern poetry irks me.

i still dont recall our first argument about him.

Varitek said:

It's cuz you were drunk. I recall it, though. Because you were drunk and I'd just poured myself a nice chambord, orange pineapple juice, and limeade.

Varitek said:

Probably because you were drunk. :wink:

I wrote about how I don't like him, then you said you don't respect me, then some people said they could see where we were both coming from and reached a middle ground. Now I can't remember which thread it was in. Where's PFan with his search skills when we need him? Sleeping with Phail Collins, I'm sure.

gluey said:

I dunno, you wouldn't think so.......

:tongue:

No, no, I don't think gluey is here. Someone should get her over here. Why isn't she here? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom